||CALC 13 Jan 1805
||, Roxburghshire, Scotland [1, 2, 3]
||Janet Nichol |
||Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario 
|C. Presb. |
|Eby ID Number
||10 Apr 1884
||Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario [1, 4]
|Cause: Cause: Bronchitis (3 days) |
||12 Apr 1884
||Ayr Cemetery, Ayr, Waterloo Region, Ontario [1, 3]
||15 Mar 2017 |
||William Nichol, b. 1808, , Roxburghshire, Scotland , d. 25 Feb 1876, Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario |
- Funeral Notice. Died, In the Township of Waterloo, on Thursday, 10th April, at 2:30 o'clock P.M. Janet Nichol, Formerly of Roxburgshire, Scotland, Aged 79 years, 2 months and 28 days. The funeral will take place on Saturday, the 12th instant, at 1 o'clock p.m., from the residence of John Lockie, Beasley's Block, Waterloo, and then proceed to the New Cemetery, Ayr. Friends and acquaintances respectfully invited. Waterloo, April 11th, 1884.1a
1aWaterloo Historical Society Death Notices Collection - photocopies
- [S890] Funeral Card - - Waterloo Historical Society - photocopies, "funeral card of Janet Nichol," 11 Apr 1884.
- [S604] Census - ON, Waterloo, Waterloo South - 1871, Div. 3, Pg. 72.
- [S367] Cemetery - ON, Waterloo, Ayr - Ayr Public CC#4489 Internet Link .
[Front/East] William Nichol/ died Feb. 25, 1876/ Janet Nichol/ his wife/ died April 10, 1884 [Back/West] George Lockie/ 1823 - 1903/ Margaret Young/ his wife/ 1828 - 1892/ born Roxburghshire/ Scotland/ Jane Lockie/ 1859 -1939/ Lockie
- [S116] Vit - ON - Death Registration.
Name: Janet Nichol Gender: Female Birth Year: abt 1808 Birth Place: Roxborough, Scotland Age at Death: 76 Death Date: 10 Apr 1884 Death Place: Waterloo, Ontario, Canada