||, Lancaster Co., Pennsylvania [2, 3]
||Elizabeth Buehler |
||Waterloo City, Waterloo Region, Ontario 
|Eby ID Number
||Yes, date unknown
||14 Mar 2017 |
||John Winger, b. 5 Apr 1789, , Lancaster Co., Pennsylvania , d. 11 Oct 1864, Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario |
||Susannah Eby, b. 10 Jun 1792, , , USA , d. 3 Jan 1871, Elmira, Waterloo Region, Ontario |
||Abraham H. Buehler, b. 24 Mar 1823, , Germany , d. 5 Sep 1864, Waterloo City, Waterloo Region, Ontario |
||19 Nov 1848
||Greenbush (Kitchener), Waterloo Region, Ontario [4, 5]
| ||1. Susannah Buehler, b. 1849, Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario , d. Yes, date unknown|
| ||2. Hannah Buehler, b. 1850, Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario , d. Yes, date unknown|
| ||3. Lizzie Buehler, b. Abt 1853, Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario , d. Yes, date unknown|
| ||4. Catherine Buehler, b. 7 Jan 1857, Wilmot Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario , d. Yes, date unknown|
| ||5. Mariah Buehler, b. 3 Sep 1859, Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario , d. 1940|
- Elizabeth Winger, "was married to Abram Buehler who died in the town of Waterloo, Ontario, September 5th, 1864. She resides with one of her daughters in the town of Waterloo. "1a
1aThe Biographical History of Waterloo Township, Ezra Eby
- [S10] Book - Vol II A Biographical History of Waterloo Township and other townships of the county : being a history of the early settlers and their descendants, mostly all of Pennsylvania Dutch origin..., 630.
- [S131] Census - ON, Waterloo, Waterloo Twp. - 1851, Div 3 Pg 19.
- [S2418] Town of Waterloo 1891 Sect. 3, Section 3 Page 20.
- [S6] Church Records - ON, Waterloo - Bindeman, F. W. - Card Index Kitchener Public Library.
Abraham Buehler aged 25, occ. plough-maker of Waterloo married 19 Nov 1848 Greenbush by license. to Elisabeth Winger aged 22 of Waterloo. Witnesses: Christ. Koehler - labourer of Waterloo, & Caroline Bindemann.
- [S13] Vit - - ON, Waterloo - Wellington District Marriage Register Part 1 1840-1852, Rev'd Fredereck W. Bindemann, Minister of The United Lutheran & German Reformed Protestant Church, Greenbush, Waterloo Twp., For 1848 report 115.
Abraham Buehler, 25, Ploughmaker of Waterloo, to Elisabeth Winger, 22