||11 Sep 1888
||Mitchell, Perth Co., Ontario [2, 3, 4]
||Hilda Hostetler |
|Eby ID Number
||4 Nov 1974
||Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario [3, 4]
||Riverside Cem, Charles City, Floyd, Iowa, USA 
||15 Mar 2017 |
||Conrad K. Thiel, b. 14 Feb 1852, Of, Fullerton Township, Perth Co., Ontario , d. 15 Nov 1931, Mitchell, Perth Co., Ontario |
||Catherine, b. Abt 1850, Of, Fullerton Township, Perth Co., Ontario , d. Yes, date unknown |
||Moses Hostetler, b. 12 Feb 1887, Wilmot Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario , d. 10 Dec 1918, New Hamburg, Waterloo Region, Ontario |
||4 Jun 1913
||Fullarton Township, Perth Co., Ontario 
- Hostetler, Mrs. Hilda - Of New Hamburg, passed away at the K-W Hospital, Nov. 4, 1974, aged 86 years. She was born in Mitchell, Sept. 11, 1888; a member of Zion United Church, New Hamburg; also a member of the UCW; a life member of the New Hamburg Women's Institute. The daughter of the late C. K. and Catherine Thiel. Her husband Moses predeceased her. Survived by one daughter, Mrs. Bev. R. (Helen) Willson of St. Thomas; two sisters, Mrs. Henry (Ida) Brunner of Sebringville, Mrs. Leslie (Rose) Ratz of Kitchener; one grandson, Perry; two great-grandsons, Paul and Shawn; two sisters and three brothers predeceased her. Resting at the Bruce J. Omand Funeral Home, New Hamburg, until Wednesday, when funeral services will take place at Zion United Church, New Hamburg, at 2 p.m. Burial in Riverside cemetery, New Hamburg. Visiting hours from 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 Tuesday.
Kitchener-Waterloo Record, November 5, 1974
- [S2555] News - ON, Waterloo, New Hamburg - New Hamburg Independent (1917 -, May 3, 1935.
- [S4] Vit - ON - Marriage Registration.
Moses Hostetler Age: 26 Father: Levi Hostetler Mother: Adaline Gabel Born: abt 1887 Spouse: Hilda Thiel Age: 24 Father: Conrad K Thiel Mother: Catherine Thiel married 4 Jun 1913
- [S153] Cemetery - ON, Waterloo, Wilmot - Riverside New Hamburg CC#4564 Internet Link.
Moses Hostetler/ Born Feb. 12, 1887 - Died Dec. 10, 1918/ His Wife/ Hilda Thiel/ Born Sept. 11, 1888 - Died Nov. 4, 1974/ Asleep In Jesus Blessed Thought/ Hostetler
[A] Moses Hostetler/ Born Feb. 12, 1887/ Died Dec. 10, 1918
[B] Hilda Thiel/ Hostetler/ Born Sept. 11, 1888/ Died Nov. 4, 1974
[C] Adeline Gabel/ His Beloved Wife/ Born Sept. 26, 1862/ Died Apr. 27, 1935
[D] Levi Hostetler/ Born Feb. 3, 1850/ Died Dec. 24, 1926
- [S74] News - ON, Waterloo, Kitchener - Kitchener-Waterloo Record (1948-1994), Obituary of Mrs. Hilda Thiel - November 5, 1974.
|Birth - 11 Sep 1888 - Mitchell, Perth Co., Ontario
|Married - 4 Jun 1913 - Fullarton Township, Perth Co., Ontario
|Died - 4 Nov 1974 - Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario
|Buried - - Riverside Cem, Charles City, Floyd, Iowa, USA