||29 Apr 1790
||Lancaster Co., Pennsylvania [1, 2, 3, 4]
||Maria "Polly" "Mary" Beaty |
||Polly Cress |
|Eby ID Number
||15 Mar 1852
||Waterloo Twp., Region of Waterloo, Ontario [1, 2, 4]
||First Mennonite Cemetery, Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario 
||13 Apr 2017 |
||Sergt John B. Beaty, b. 27 Dec 1779, , , Ireland , d. 27 Apr 1857, Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario |
| ||1. Ephraim Beaty, b. 3 Feb 1816, , , Ontario , d. 8 Jul 1861|
| ||2. Urias Beaty, b. CALC 20 Nov 1819, , , Ontario , d. 26 Apr 1889, Woolwich Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario |
| ||3. Simon Beaty, b. 28 May 1828, , , Ontario , d. 2 Jul 1897, Woolwich Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario |
| ||4. Julian Beaty, b. 7 Jul 1829, d. 12 Aug 1907|
- Mary Cress, "the eldest in family, was born in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, April 29th 1790. She was married to John B. Beaty who was born December 27th, 1779, and died April 29th, 1857. They resided a little west of the town of Waterloo, on the 'Heckedon Farm' where she died march 15th, 1852. To them were born four children"1a
1aBiographical History of Waterloo Township by Ezra Eby
- [S3] Book - Vol I A Biographical History of Waterloo Township and other townships of the county : being a history of the early settlers and their descendants, mostly all of Pennsylvania Dutch origin..., 467.
- [S47] Cemetery - ON, Waterloo, Kitchener - First Mennonite CC#4507 Internet link First Mennonite Cemetery online.
In memory of / Mary Beaty / born April 29, 1790 / died March 15, 1852 / aged 61 y. 10 mo. & 16 d. / happy soul thy days are ended / all thy mourning days below / go by angel guards attended / to the sight of Jesus go / waiting to receive thy spirit / lo the Saviour stands above / shows the purchase of His merit / reaches out the crown of love
- [S131] Census - ON, Waterloo, Waterloo Twp. - 1851.
- [S244] News - ON, Waterloo, Kitchener - Deutsche Canadier (1841-1865), 18 Mar 1852 Page 12.
Maria Beaty Died 15 Mar 1852 Nee Ureff. W. of John. Waterloo Township. 61y, 10m, 15d.