||29 Mar 1888
||Waterloo Twp., Region of Waterloo, Ontario [2, 3, 4, 5, 6]
||WW1  |
||Waterloo City, Waterloo Region, Ontario 
|WW1, 118th Battalion / 64th Battalion, Service #751658 |
|WW1, Private |
||Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario 
|tire finisher |
||77 Water St., Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario 
|Eby ID Number
||1 Sep 1961
||London, Middlesex, Ontario [3, 6]
||4 Sep 1961
||Woodland Cemetery, Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario [3, 6]
||15 Mar 2017 |
||Charles Boettger, b. 22 Jan 1850, , Mecklenburg, Germany , d. 27 Jan 1926, Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario |
||Susannah Hammacher, b. 14 Jan 1853, Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario , d. 1917 |
||27 Apr 1875
||Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario
- Herbert S. Boettger - Herbert S. Boettger, 73, formerly of Kitchener, but a resident for the past 12 years of the Westminster Veterans Home, London, Ont., died Friday at Westminster Hospital, London, Ont. Mr. Boettger was born March 29, 1888 in Waterloo Township. He was a veteran of the First World War and a member of the Kitchener branch of the Canadian Legion. Surviving are a son, Robert of Calgary; a brother, David H. of Bridgeport; a sister, Mrs. George (Harriet) Egerton of Galt. There are four grandchildren. The body is at the Ratz-Bechtel Funeral Home where Rev. G.F. Barthel will conduct the funeral service Monday at 2 pm. Burial will be in the Soldiers Plot, Woodland Cemetery.
Unidentified Newspaper Obituary
- [S3] Book - Vol I A Biographical History of Waterloo Township and other townships of the county : being a history of the early settlers and their descendants, mostly all of Pennsylvania Dutch origin..., 781.
- [S135] Census - ON, Waterloo, Waterloo City - 1901, Waterloo (Town/Ville) D-7 Page 8.
- [S87] Cemetery - ON, Waterloo, Kitchener - Woodland CC#4510 Internet Link .
HERBERT S. BOETTGER/ Corporal/ C.F.A.C.E.F./ 1 Sept. 1961 - age 73.
- [S157] Military - Canada - World War I - Attestation papers.
- [S2420] aaa CensusWaterloo City 1891 Sect. 1, Section 1 Page 31.
- [S2403] News - Unidentified Newspaper Obituary, Obituary of Herbert S. Boettger.
- [S1890] Military - ON, Waterloo, Kitchener - Kitchener Public Library WW1 Soldiers Card Index Soldier Information Cards - World War One.
|Birth - 29 Mar 1888 - Waterloo Twp., Region of Waterloo, Ontario
|Religion - Lutheran - 1891 - Waterloo City, Waterloo Region, Ontario
|Occupation - tire finisher - 1916 - Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario
|Died - 1 Sep 1961 - London, Middlesex, Ontario
|Buried - 4 Sep 1961 - Woodland Cemetery, Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario