||CALC 6 May 1854
||Pilkington Twp., Wellington Co., Ontario [1, 2, 3]
|Eby ID Number
||27 Nov 1893
||Elmira, Waterloo Region, Ontario [2, 3, 4]
|Cause: heart attack |
||Elmira Union Cemetery, Elmira, Waterloo Region, Ontario 
||13 Apr 2017 |
||Cotton Amy, b. CALC 27 Mar 1809, , England , d. 15 Aug 1893, Woolwich Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario |
||Mary Haskin, b. Abt 1801, , England , d. Bef 1881 |
||Malinda Strome, b. 29 Apr 1858, , Ontario , d. 18 Nov 1914, Guelph City, Wellington Co., Ontario |
||5 Feb 1878
||Pilkington Twp., Wellington Co., Ontario
| ||1. Oliver Alvan Amy, b. 19 Jan 1879, Pilkington Twp., Wellington Co., Ontario , d. Yes, date unknown|
| ||2. Bertha Vinetta Amy, b. 7 Sep 1881, Salem, Wellington Co., Ontario , d. Yes, date unknown|
- Another of our citizens has passed over to the great majority in the person of John C. Amy, who succumbed to an attack of heart disease, on Monday morning last. He was born and raised in the vicinity of Elmira, and was for some time engaged in farming. About five years ago he removed to the village and has since resided here. He leaves behind him a sorrowing wife and two children. The funeral took place on Wednesday afternoon at 2 o'clock the remains being interred in the Emira Union Cemetery.1a
1aElmira Signet 30 Nov. 1893 p. 4, col. 4
- [S324] Census - ON, Wellington, Pilkington - 1881, Div 2 pg 27.
- [S77] News - ON, Waterloo, Elmira - Elmira Signet (1893-1982), 30 Nov. 1893 p. 4, col. 4.
- [S77] News - ON, Waterloo, Elmira - Elmira Signet (1893-1982), 30 Nov. 1893 p. 5, col. 2.
Died: In Elmira, on Nov. 27th, of heart disease, John C. Amy, aged 39 years, 6 months and 21 days.
- [S161] Census - ON, Waterloo, Elmira - 1901, Elmira B pg 7.