||8 May 1816
||of, Germany [1, 3]
||Elizabeth Wieler |
|Eby ID Number
||6 Sep 1849
||Near Hespeler, Waterloo Region, Ontario [1, 3, 4]
||Hagey Cemetery, Cambridge, Waterloo Region, Ontario 
||15 Mar 2017 |
||Christian Schwartz, b. 20 Aug 1784, Tonamencin Twp., Montgomery Co., Pennsylvania , d. 12 May 1848, Near Preston (Cambridge), Waterloo Region, Ontario |
||Sophia Ruth, b. 23 Aug 1787, d. 23 Feb 1880, Near Preston (Cambridge), Waterloo Region, Ontario |
||Gerhard Wieler, b. 1811, , Ontario , d. 30 Jan 1890, Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario |
| ||1. Nancy Wheeler|
| ||2. Leah Wheeler|
| ||3. Rachel Wheeler|
| ||4. Jacob S. Wheeler, b. 1833, , Waterloo Region, Ontario , d. 9 Sep 1915, Stratford, Perth Co., Ontario |
| ||5. Elizabeth Wheeler, b. 1838, , Germany , d. 15 May 1905, Plattsville, Oxford Co., Ontario |
- Elizabeth Schwartz, "twin sister to Henry, was born May 8th, 1816. She was married to Gerard Wheeler who was born in 1811 and died January 30th, 1890. They resided north of Hespeler, near Guelph Road, where she died September 6th, 1849. To them were born five children".1a
1aThe Biographical History of Waterloo Township, by Ezra Eby
- [S10] Book - Vol II A Biographical History of Waterloo Township and other townships of the county : being a history of the early settlers and their descendants, mostly all of Pennsylvania Dutch origin..., 365.
- [S6] Church Records - ON, Waterloo - Bindeman, F. W. - Card Index Kitchener Public Library.
Caspar Long aged 28 res Puslinch Twp. born Germany son of Diedrich Long and Margareth Getzler married 31 Dec 1862 to Elizabeth Wheeler aged 23 res Waterloo Twp. born Germany daughter of Gerhard Wheeler and Elsa Schwartz.
- [S146] Cemetery - ON, Waterloo, Cambridge - Hagey Mennonite CC#5431 Cemetery Internet Link .
[eroded] Elizabeth / wife of / Gerhard Wieler / died / Sept. 6, 1849 / in the 33 [sic] year of her age / A faithful friend a companioin dear / a tender mother lieth here / great is the loss that we sustain / but hope in Heaven to meet again
- [S10] Book - Vol II A Biographical History of Waterloo Township and other townships of the county : being a history of the early settlers and their descendants, mostly all of Pennsylvania Dutch origin..., 365/366.
|Buried - - Hagey Cemetery, Cambridge, Waterloo Region, Ontario