||2 Feb 1819
||, Scotland [2, 3, 4]
||Janet Adamson |
||Janet Duncan |
|Eby ID Number
||22 Mar 1904 
||Winterbourne Pres. Cemetery, Winterbourne, Waterloo Region, Ontario
||13 Apr 2017 |
||John Duncan, b. 1820, , Scotland , d. Bef 1881 |
| ||1. William Duncan, b. 1849, , Scotland , d. Yes, date unknown|
| ||2. James Duncan, b. 1851, , Scotland , d. Yes, date unknown|
| ||3. Annie Duncan, b. 13 Dec 1856, Woolwich Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario , d. 23 Jul 1922|
| ||4. John G. Duncan, b. 1857, Woolwich Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario , d. Yes, date unknown|
| ||5. Mary Duncan, b. 2 Mar 1859, Winterbourne, Waterloo Region, Ontario , d. 26 Sep 1936, Conestogo, Waterloo Region, Ontario |
| ||6. Alexander Duncan, b. 1860, Woolwich Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario , d. Yes, date unknown|
- Again we are called upon to chronicle the death of one of the oldest residents of this neighborhood in the person of Mrs. Duncan, widow of the late John Duncan, who passed away at the home of her son-in-law Mr. James Glennie in her 86th year. Deceased was born in Scotland, came to this country in the year 1843, and settled on the farm now owned by Mr. Joseph Woods about two miles west of the village. Previously the late Mr. and Mrs. Duncan resided in Winterbourne for a number of years, where they were ardent and consistent members of the Presbyterian church. Deceased leaves two daughters, Mrs. Jas Glennie and Mrs. Walter Veitch, both of this neighborhood, and two sons, Alexander of British Columbia and William of St. Thomas. The funeral, followed by a large concourse of people took place on Friday afternoon. The remains were interred in the Presbyterian cemetery.1a
1aElmira Signet 24 Mar 1904
- [S4] Vit - ON - Marriage Registration.
James Glennie Born: Woolwich Age: 29 Father: James Glennie Mother: Janet Glennie Born: abt 1850 Spouse: Annie Duncan Age: 23 born: Woolwich Father: John Duncan Mother: Janet Duncan married 24 Sep 1879 married: Waterloo
- [S148] Census - ON, Waterloo, Woolwich - 1901, Woolwich F-1 Page 10.
- [S299] Census - ON, Waterloo, Hespeler - 1881, Page 2.
- [S144] Census - ON, Waterloo, Woolwich - 1871, Div. 3, Pg. 45.
- [S77] News - ON, Waterloo, Elmira - Elmira Signet (1893-1982), Obituary of Mrs. Duncan - 24 Mar 1904.