||30 May 1845
||Duffin's Creek, Pickering Township, Ontario Co., Ontario [1, 2, 3]
||Mary Jane Fish |
||Worth, Sanilac, Michigan 
|Eby ID Number
||30 Apr 1867
||Linwood, Waterloo Region, Ontario [1, 2, 4]
|Cause: child birth |
||Hawkesville Union Cemetery, Hawkesville, Waterloo Region, Ontario [1, 2]
||13 Apr 2017 |
||Lydia, b. 1811, , Ontario , d. Yes, date unknown |
||Lydia, b. 13 Jan 1823, , Ontario , d. Yes, date unknown |
| ||1. Robert B. Fish, b. Nov 1865, Linwood, Waterloo Region, Ontario , d. Yes, date unknown|
| ||2. Burton Fish, b. 1867, Linwood, Waterloo Region, Ontario , d. Yes, date unknown|
| ||3. John Fish, b. 1867, , Ontario , d. Yes, date unknown|
- Mrs. Mary Jane Fish, wife of Robert Fish, merchant, daughter of John Glue of the village of Linwood, Wellesley twp., was born at Duffin's Cree, Pickering twp., May 29 1846 (so O.) and was converted in 1861 at Rush's appointment on this circuit. He death, which was brough about "in connection with her confinement", occurred, April 29 (O), or April 30 (D. N.), 1867, in the 22nd (D. N.) or 23rd (O) year of her life, the third year of her married life. Her remains were buried in the Hawkesville Cemetery.1a
1aChristian Guardian (death notice) 8 May 1867 - (obituary) 8 Jan 1868 pg 8
- [S120] In / memory of / Mary Jane Reynolds / the beloved wife of / Robert Y Fish / died April 30 1867 / aged 21 years / and 11 months / Hark! Angels whisper me away / My partner dear adieu / In the sweet realm of endless day / Our love we will renew
- [S835] "Death Notice of Mary Jane Fish," 8 May 1867, p. 75..
- [S142] Michigan, Sanilac, Worth, pg 23 Film FHL443579.
James Reynold 38, b. Canada, Carpenter
- [S2107] Sub Dist. 10 Page 14.