Conestogo Methodist Church about 1910 A black and white print showing the exterior of the Conestogo Methodist/United Church. The church appears to be red brick, with yellow brick trim. Fleur-de-lis trim along the roof edges (similar to that on the Wellesley Post Office at DHC). Three pairs of small Gothic windows are along the side wall(s), with other small Gothic windows on the front side. A ladder on the slope of the roof leads to a small metal chimney. The church is surrounded by a wood picket fence, gravel walk and roadways. There appears to be a drive shed at the rear of the church. No date is on the print (probably circa 1910).
Birth - congregation began 1864 - Conestogo, Waterloo Region, Ontario