||12 Feb 1887
||Wilmot Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario [2, 3, 4, 5, 6]
||Baden, Waterloo Region, Ontario 
||10 Dec 1918
||New Hamburg, Waterloo Region, Ontario [2, 5, 6, 7]
|Cause: influenza and pneumonia, |
||13 Dec 1918 
|influenza and pneumonia, |
|Eby ID Number
||Riverside Cem, Charles City, Floyd, Iowa, USA [2, 5]
||13 Apr 2017 |
||Levi Hostetler, b. 3 Feb 1850, Wilmot Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario , d. 24 Dec 1926, New Hamburg, Waterloo Region, Ontario |
||Adeline Gabel, b. 26 Sep 1862, Nithburg, Perth Co., Ontario , d. 26 Apr 1935, New Hamburg, Waterloo Region, Ontario |
||Hilda Thiel, b. 11 Sep 1888, Mitchell, Perth Co., Ontario , d. 4 Nov 1974, Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario |
||4 Jun 1913
||Fullarton Township, Perth Co., Ontario 
- Death of Mr. Moses Hostetler
It is with deep regret that we announce the death of Mr. Moses Hostetler, who died at his home on Snyder's Road, on Tuesday evening, following an attack of influenza and pneumonia, at the age of 31 years, 9 months and 28 days. He was the only son of Mr. and Mrs. Levi Hostetler and was born on the homestead, where he resided all his life, having taken over the farm several years ago. About six years ago he was married to Miss Hilda Thiel, daughter of Mr. Conrad Thiel of Fullarton Township.
The deceased was a highly esteemed young man and his death is deeply regretted by a very large circle of relatives and friends. Besides his sorrowing wife he leaves a four year old daughter and his parents, who have the sympathy of their many friends in their sad loss. The funeral will take place on Friday afternoon to the Evangelical church and Riverside cemetery.
New Hamburg Independent, December 13, 1918
- [S3] Book - Vol I A Biographical History of Waterloo Township and other townships of the county : being a history of the early settlers and their descendants, mostly all of Pennsylvania Dutch origin..., 824.
- [S116] Vit - ON - Death Registration.
- [S133] Census - ON, Waterloo, Wilmot - 1901, Wilmot H-4 Page 23.
- [S1507] Census - ON, Waterloo, Baden - 1911, Baden Div. 13 Page 8.
- [S153] Cemetery - ON, Waterloo, Wilmot - Riverside New Hamburg CC#4564 Internet Link.
Moses Hostetler/ Born Feb. 12, 1887 - Died Dec. 10, 1918/ His Wife/ Hilda Thiel/ Born Sept. 11, 1888 - Died Nov. 4, 1974/ Asleep In Jesus Blessed Thought/ Hostetler
[A] Moses Hostetler/ Born Feb. 12, 1887/ Died Dec. 10, 1918
[B] Hilda Thiel/ Hostetler/ Born Sept. 11, 1888/ Died Nov. 4, 1974
[C] Adeline Gabel/ His Beloved Wife/ Born Sept. 26, 1862/ Died Apr. 27, 1935
[D] Levi Hostetler/ Born Feb. 3, 1850/ Died Dec. 24, 1926
- [S2555] News - ON, Waterloo, New Hamburg - New Hamburg Independent (1917 -, Obituary of Mr. Moses Hostetler - December 13, 1918.
- [S2555] News - ON, Waterloo, New Hamburg - New Hamburg Independent (1917 -, May 3, 1935.
- [S4] Vit - ON - Marriage Registration.
Moses Hostetler Age: 26 Father: Levi Hostetler Mother: Adaline Gabel Born: abt 1887 Spouse: Hilda Thiel Age: 24 Father: Conrad K Thiel Mother: Catherine Thiel married 4 Jun 1913
|Birth - 12 Feb 1887 - Wilmot Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario
|Religion - Presbyterian - 1911 - Baden, Waterloo Region, Ontario
|Married - 4 Jun 1913 - Fullarton Township, Perth Co., Ontario
|Died - Cause: influenza and pneumonia, - 10 Dec 1918 - New Hamburg, Waterloo Region, Ontario
|Buried - - Riverside Cem, Charles City, Floyd, Iowa, USA