||7 Jun 1892
||, Ontario [1, 2, 3]
||Carrie Doerr |
||Harriet Carolina "Carrie" Bierwagen |
||St. Clements, Waterloo Region, Ontario 
||Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario 
||88 Edward St., Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario 
||151 Louisa St., Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario
|Eby ID Number
||18 Dec 1992
||Welland, Welland Co., Ontario 
||Emanuel Evangelical Lutheran Cemetery, Petersburg, Waterloo Region, Ontario 
||15 Mar 2017 |
||Edward C. Doerr, b. 27 Oct 1865, Wilmot Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario , d. 6 Apr 1944, Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario |
||Elizabeth Weber, b. 21 Jul 1863, Neustadt, Grey Co., Ontario , d. 4 Oct 1949, Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario |
- Bergen, Mrs. Carrie - Passed away, peacefully, on Wednesday, Dec. 18, 1992, at the home of her daughter, in Welland, the former Carrie Doerr, in her 101st year. Beloved wife of the late Theodore Bergen, who predeceased her in 1980. Loving mother of Irene and her husband Dan Pakrul of Welland, Gordon Bergen and his wife Lois of Kitchener; grandmother of Peter, Philip and Deborah Pakrul, Shelley and her husband Jamie Kropf, Tom Bergen and his wife Eileen, Steven Bergen and his wife Corrine; great-grandmother of Matthew, Meghan and Jillian Kropf, Elissa, Patrick and Jonathan Sweeney-Bergen. Predeceased by her sisters, Irene Lautenschlager and Louisa Koehler; her brothers, Wilfred and Edward; her parents, Edward and Elizabeth (nee Weber) Doerr and her grandson, Mark Pakrul. Mrs. Bergen was a member of St. Paul's Lutheran Church (Queen Street South), Kitchener. Visitation at the Ratz-Bechtel Funeral Home, 621 King St. W., Kitchener, this evening (Thursday), 7-9 p.m. and Friday, 2-4 and 7-9 p.m. Funeral service at St. Paul's Lutheran Church, 137 Queen St. S., Kitchener on Saturday at 2 p.m. Internment Emmanuel Lutheran Cemetery, Petersburg. Rev. Allan Scharlach and Rev. Dennis Bylund officiating. Memorial gifts to St. Paul's Lutheran Church Handbell Fund, Concordia Lutheran Seminary, St. Catharines, Lutheran Bible Translators or Lutheran Hour, gratefully acknowledged.
Kitchener-Waterloo Record, December 17, 1992
- [S133] Census - ON, Waterloo, Wilmot - 1901, Wilmot H-3 Page 12.
- [S504] Census - ON, Waterloo, Wellesley Twp. - 1911, (St. Clements) Div. 7 Page 5.
- [S183] Cemetery - ON, Waterloo, Wilmot - Emmanuel Evangelical Petersburg CC#4556 Cemetery Internet Link.
Bergen/ Theodore G./ 1891-1980/ beloved husband of/ Carrie H. DOERR/ 1892-1994/ Awaiting the resurrection
- [S350] News - ON, Waterloo, Kitchener - Kitchener Daily Record 1919-1947, Obituary of Mrs. Harry Koehler - 18 Apr 1932 pg 15.
- [S350] News - ON, Waterloo, Kitchener - Kitchener Daily Record 1919-1947, Obituary of Edward Doerr - 6 Apr 1944.
|Birth - 7 Jun 1892 - , Ontario
|Religion - Lutheran - 1911 - St. Clements, Waterloo Region, Ontario
|Residence - 1932 - Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario
|Residence - 1980 - 151 Louisa St., Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario
|Died - 18 Dec 1992 - Welland, Welland Co., Ontario
|Buried - - Emanuel Evangelical Lutheran Cemetery, Petersburg, Waterloo Region, Ontario