Waterloo Region Generations
A record of the people of Waterloo Region, Ontario.
Search

Dale McGillivray
Male 1954 - 2016


HomeHome    SearchSearch    PrintPrint    Add BookmarkAdd Bookmark

Personal Information    |    Notes    |    Sources    |    Event Map    |    All    |    PDF

  • Birth  1954  [1
    Gender  Male 
    Misfortune  2016  [1
    accidently killed by carbon mono-xide gas 
    Eby ID Number  Waterloo-88251 
    Died  16 Mar 2016  Port Charlotte, Charlotte, Florida, United States Find all individuals with events at this location  [1
    Person ID  I88251  Generations
    Last Modified  30 Apr 2017 

    Family  Rosemary,   b. 1948,   d. 16 Mar 2016, Port Charlotte, Charlotte, Florida, United States Find all individuals with events at this location 
    Family ID  F51705  Group Sheet

  • Notes 
    • Kitchener couple dies of carbon monoxide poisoning at winter home in Florida

      A Kitchener couple is dead after succumbing to carbon monoxide poisoning at their winter home in Port Charlotte, Florida.

      The Record reports friends of 61-year-old Dale McGillivray and his 67-year-old wife Rosemary figured something was wrong, when the couple failed to show up for a round of golf last Wednesday.

      Their daughter tells the paper her parents accidentally left their car running in the garage, with the garage door closed. She calls their deaths "a freak accident."

      A service for the couple will take place Friday afternoon at the Henry Walser Funeral Home in Kitchener

      http://www.570news.com/2016/03/22/kitchener-couple-dies-of-carbon-monoxide-poisoning-at-winter-home-in-florida/

  • Sources 
    1. [S1443] http://www.570news.com/, http://www.570news.com/2016/03/22/kitchener-couple-dies-of-carbon-monoxide-poisoning-at-winter-home-in-florida/.

  • Event Map
    Event
    Link to Google MapsDied - 16 Mar 2016 - Port Charlotte, Charlotte, Florida, United States Link to Google Earth
     = Link to Google Maps 
     = Link to Google Earth