1876 - Yes, date unknown
||Clarence Bristow |
||Woolwich Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
||, Michigan 
|Eby ID Number
||Yes, date unknown
||17 Feb 2020 |
||Edward Bristow, b. 31 Jul 1834, , England , d. 12 Apr 1920, Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada (Age 85 years) |
||Elisa Eisenhauer, b. 1832, , New York State, USA , d. Yes, date unknown |
||22 Jul 1862
||Woolwich Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [3, 4, 5]
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- [S130] Census - ON, Waterloo, Woolwich - 1881, Div. 2 Page 12.
- [S77] News - ON, Waterloo, Elmira - Elmira Signet (1893-1982), Pioneer Laid to Rest - 22 Apr 1920.
- [S6] Church Records - ON, Waterloo - Bindeman, F. W. - Card Index Kitchener Public Library.
Edward Bristow aged 29, res. Woolwich, b. England, s/o John Bristow & Sarah Struter married 22 Jul 1862 to Elisa Eisenhauer aged 28, res. Woolwich, b. State of New York, d/o Michael Eisenhauer & Marilla Kneckenbeker. witnesses: George Strecker & Mary Bristow both of Woolwich.
- [S5] Vit - - ON, Waterloo - 1858-1869 Marriage Register.
Bristow Edward, 29, Woolwich, England, s/o Jno & Sarah (Shuter), married 27 July 1862 Elisa Eisenbauer, 28, Woolwich, New York state, d/o Michael & Mariba (Kneckenbutter)
- [S7] News - ON, Waterloo, Kitchener - Berliner Journal (1859-1917), 31 Jul 1862.
Married "no date given" By Rev. Bindemann, Edward Bristow was married to Elisa Eisenhauer, both of Woolwich.