1856 - 1933 (76 years)
||Susanna Mildred Laschinger |
||4 Nov 1856
||New Hamburg, Wilmot Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [2, 3, 4]
||New Hamburg, Wilmot Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
||Kaneville, Kane, Illinois, United States 
|Eby ID Number
||10 Feb 1933
||Detroit, Wayne, Michigan, United States
||6 Oct 2020 |
||Joseph Laschinger, b. 28 Nov 1819, , Germany , d. 25 Nov 1881, New Hamburg, Wilmot Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada (Age 61 years) |
||Mary Merner, b. 15 Jun 1826, , Switzerland , d. 15 Apr 1895 (Age 68 years) |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- The death occurred at Detroit recently of Mrs. Susan Gusler. She was a daughter of the late Joseph Laschinger and a brother of the late Jacob Laschinger of this town. She left her many years ago and since resided mostly in the United States. She is survived by two sons and one brother, H. Adam Laschinger, superintendent of the Government Fish Hatchery at Point Edwards. He is the last surviving member of a family of twelve. Mrs. D. Becker was in attendance at her aunt's funeral.
New Hamburg Independent Mar 10 1933 pg 5
- [S2920] DeKalb County, Illinois Marriages, 1864-1962.
Name:Susan M Lashinger
Spouse's name:Jacob Gusler
Marriage Date:7 Oct 1891
- [S250] Census - ON, Waterloo, New Hamburg - 1871, Page 32.
- [S1868] Census - ON, Waterloo, New Hamburg - 1861, Div. 1 Pg. 6.
- [S1639] Census - U.S. Census Population Schedule, 1880 10th Census, Census Place: Kaneville, Kane, Illinois; Page: 8; Enumeration District: 0110; FHL microfilm: 1240312.
Jacob Gusler b. Sep 1842 Pennsylvania - farmer
Susan M. b. Nov 1856 Canada
Clarence b. May 1877 Illinois
John K. b. Aug 1888 Illinois
Myron J. b. May 1896 Illinois
Merner L. b. Jun 1897 Illinois
|Born - 4 Nov 1856 - New Hamburg, Wilmot Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Residence - Evangelical - 1861 - New Hamburg, Wilmot Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Residence - 1900 - Kaneville, Kane, Illinois, United States
|Died - 10 Feb 1933 - Detroit, Wayne, Michigan, United States