1859 - Yes, date unknown
||Franz Chamberlain |
||, Ontario, Canada 
||Waterloo City, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
||Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
|Eby ID Number
||Yes, date unknown
||22 Apr 2021 |
||Josiah Chamberlain, b. 4 Oct 1831, , New Hampshire , d. 18 Jan 1867, Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada (Age 35 years) |
||Magdalena "Lena" Bauman, b. 5 Sep 1834, Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. Yes, date unknown |
||10 Aug 1858
||Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [2, 3, 4, 5, 6]
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- [S123] Census - ON, Waterloo, Berlin - 1861, Div. 2 Page 11.
- [S3] Book - Vol I A Biographical History of Waterloo Township and other townships of the county : being a history of the early settlers and their descendants, mostly all of Pennsylvania Dutch origin..., 175.
- [S5] Vit - - ON, Waterloo - 1858-1869 Marriage Register, return 11 - by F.W. Binedeman (Bindeman), United Lutheran, Berlin.
Josiah CHAMBERLAIN, 26, New Hampshire USA, London C.W, s/o Wilder CHAMBERLAIN & Mary WILSON, married Lena BAUMAN, 23, Waterloo, Berlin, d/o Henry BOWMAN (sic) & Judith, witn: William PIPER of Berlin, 10 Aug 1858
- [S14] News - ON, Waterloo, Kitchener - Berlin Chronicle (1856-1860), 17 Aug 1858.
Married by the Revd. F. W. Bindemann on the 10th instant, Josiah Chamberlain, of London, to Miss Magdalena Bowman, of Berlin 10 Aug 1858
- [S6] Church Records - ON, Waterloo - Bindeman, F. W. - Card Index Kitchener Public Library.
Josia Chamberlain, 26, residence London, C. W., b. New Hampshire, s/o Wilder Chambelain & Mary Wilson to Lena Bowmann 23, res. Berlin, b. Waterloo Twp., d/o Henry Bowman & Judith Bowmann, witness: William Pipe of Berlin
- [S31] News - ON, Waterloo, Cambridge - Dumfries Reformer (1850-1892), 25 Aug 1858.
Bowman, Lena married 10 Aug 1858 to Josiah CHAMBERLAIN At Berlin; by Rev F W Bindemann; Josiah, of London; Lena, youngest daughter of H Bowman.