1909 - 1993 (~ 83 years)
||Jeanetta Louise "Nettie" Knack |
||, Ontario, Canada [1, 2, 3]
||Jeanetta Louise "Nettie" Adam |
||Nettie Knack |
||Hespeler (Cambridge), Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
|Eby ID Number
||15 Jan 1993
||Cambridge, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [2, 3]
||Woodland Cem., Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
||18 Jun 2021 |
||Herman Charles Knack, b. 22 Sep 1882, , Germany , d. 1961 (Age 78 years) |
||Mary Leethorn Cornell, b. 18 Aug 1883, North Dumfries Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 5 Feb 1960, Hespeler (Cambridge), Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada (Age 76 years) |
||20 Dec 1906
||Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- ADAMS, Mrs. Jeanetta (Nettie) - At Hilltop Manor Nursing Home, Cambridge on Friday January 15, 1993. Jeanetta (Nettie) Louise Adams (nee Knack), aged 83 years of Cambridge formerly of Kitchener. Mrs. Adams was a member of St. Matthews Lutheran Church. Beloved wife of the late Walter Adams who predeceased her in 1976, dear sister of Mrs. Hazel Snutch of Cambridge. Also survived by her nieces and nephews and great nieces and great nephews. Predeceased by her parents, brother Russell and 3 sisters, Dorothy Brown, Ruth Thorman and Gladys Adams. Friends and relatives called at the Ratz-Bechtel Funeral Home, 621 King Street West, Kitchener where the Funeral and Committal Service was held (today) Monday at 4 p.m. Reverend Harold Brill officiated. Interment Woodland Cemetery. Memorial donations to the Golden Hours of St. Matthews Lutheran Church or the Alzheimer's Society would be appreciated as expressions of sympathy.
Cambridge Reporter 16 Jan 1993
- [S392] Census - ON, Waterloo, Hespeler - 1911, Div. 21 Pg. 19.
- [S967] News - ON, Waterloo, Cambridge - Cambridge Reporter (1973-2003), Obituary of Mrs. Jeanetta (Nettie) Adams - 16 Jan 1993.
- [S2173] Find A Grave, https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/179583239/jeanetta-louise-adams.
- [S4] Vit - ON - Marriage Registration, 019443-06.
Herman C.C. KNACK, 25, bricklayer, Germany, Hespeler, s/o Frederick KNACK & Louisa BRANDT married Mary L. CORNELL, 22, South Dumfries, Waterloo Twp, d/o John CORNELL & Janet COMMON, witn: Harry BECKER & Bertha KNACK both of Hespeler, 20 December 1906 in Berlin
|Born - Aug 1909 - , Ontario, Canada
|Residence - Presbyterian - 1911 - Hespeler (Cambridge), Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Died - 15 Jan 1993 - Cambridge, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Buried - - Woodland Cem., Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada