1794 - Yes, date unknown
||Joseph Mittelholz |
||, Germany 
||Wellesley Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
||Wellesley Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Roman Catholic |
|Eby ID Number
||Yes, date unknown
||4 Nov 2019 |
||Veronica Zettel, b. 1792, , Germany , d. Yes, date unknown |
| ||1. Bridgit Mittelholz, b. 1826, , Wuerttemberg, Germany , d. 16 Aug 1915, Saint Paul, Ramsey, Minnesota, USA (Age 89 years)|
| ||2. Samuel Mittelholz, b. 1831, , USA , d. Yes, date unknown|
| ||3. Simon Mittelholz, b. 28 Oct 1831, Boston, Suffolk, Massachusetts, USA , d. 3 Apr 1909, Stephen Twp., Huron Co., Ontario (Age 77 years)|
| ||4. Andreas "Andrew" Mittelholz, b. 30 Nov 1834, , Ohio, USA , d. 4 Nov 1910, Mornington Twp., Perth Co., Ontario (Age 75 years)|
||5 Nov 2019 |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- Joseph Mittelholz b. 19 Mar 1794 Weitingen, Württemberg, and d. 18 Nov 1868 St. Clements, Waterloo Co., Ont.; m. 22 Feb 1819 to Veronika Zettel, daughter of Stephen Zettel and Josepha Fecher of Schwalldorf, Württemberg; she was b. 2 Sept 1790 Schwalldorf and d. 1867 Wellesley Twp. (St. Clements), Ont.; bur. St. Clements Cem.; they emigrated in 1830; they were in Augusta Twp., Carroll Co., Ohio, in 1840, and moved to the St. Clements, Wellesley Twp., Waterloo Co., Upper Canada (Ontario) area in the mid-1840s; anglicized to Mittelholtz. Their children are:
1. Josepha (Sophia) Mittelholz b. 27 Aug 1816 Schwalldorf; born prior to Veronika Zettel's marriage to Joseph Mittleholz - her baptism records her father as Bernard Hartkorn; m. Balthasar Strabala;
2. Johannes Mittelholz b. 15 Jan 1820 and d. 13 June 1823 Weitingen
3. Adolph Mittelholz b. 31 Jan 1821 and d. 2 Mar 1821 Weitingen
4. Theresia Mittelholz b. 4 May 1822 and d. 1823 Weitingen
5. Theresa Mittelholz b. 22 Mar 1823 Weitingen; m. Franz (Francis) Hegner; lived in Wheeling, WV
6. Johannes Mittelholz b. 1825 and d. 28 Feb 1826 Weitingen
7. Brigitta Mittelholz [D7] b. 19 Feb 1826 Weitingen; m. William Beisang; moved from Wellesley Twp., Waterloo Co., Ont., to Shakopee, Scott Co., MN, about 1872
8. Catharina Mittelholz b. 9 June 1827 and d. 10 July 1827 Weitingen
9. Maria Mittelholz b. 20 Aug 1828 and d. 14 May 1829 Weitingen
10. Eleonora Mittelholz b. 26 Sept 1829 Weitingen; she seems to have died in the period between when they applied for permission to emigrate and when they arrived in Boston.
11. Simon Mittelholtz [D8] b. 28 Oct 1831 Boston, Mass.; m. Mary Doerr; lived in Stephen Twp., Huron Co., Ont.
12. Andrew Mittelholtz [D9] b. 30 Nov 1834 Ohio; m. Elizabeth Marie Moser; lived in Mornington Twp. (Hesson), Perth Co., Ont.
Patrick Strabala email 2012
- [S1641] Vit - Minnesota Death Records1866-1916, film #1309201, p. 1697.
Brigitta Beisang d. 16 Aug 1915, St. Paul, Ramsey, Minnesota Female, age 89, widow, housekeeper, b. Germany Buried 19 Aug 1915, Calvary Cemetery Father: J. Midelholtz, Germany Mother: F. Vettel, Germany
- [S5] Vit - - ON, Waterloo - 1858-1869 Marriage Register.
Andreas Mittelholz, 25, res. Wellesley, b. ? Germany, son of Josephus and Veronica (Zettel), married 17 Apr 1860 Elizabeth Moser, 19, res. Wellesley, b. Baden Weibstadt, daughter of Fransiscus and Elizabeth (Battney)
- [S242] Census - ON, Waterloo, Wellesley Twp. - 1851, Div. 1 Pg. 19.