1921 - 2012 (91 years)
||Eunice Aileen Snider |
||7 Jun 1921
||Blenheim Twp., Oxford Co., Ontario, Canada 
|Eby ID Number
||17 Dec 2012
||Barrie, Simcoe Co., Ontario, Canada 
||Roseville Mennonite Cemetery [Formerly Detweiller], Roseville, Waterloo, ON, Canada 
||1 Dec 2019 |
||Omar Snider, b. 29 Jun 1896, Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 24 Mar 1980, Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada (Age 83 years) |
||Maylinda Hallman, b. 1 May 1896, Blenheim Twp., Oxford Co., Ontario, Canada , d. 2 Jul 1936, Galt (Cambridge), Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada (Age 40 years) |
||25 Dec 1918
||Blenheim Twp., Oxford Co., Ontario, Canada [4, 5]
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- Snider, Eunice June 7, 1921-December 17, 2012 Eunice passed peacefully at Royal Victoria Hospital in Barrie. Born in Blenheim, Ontario. Daughter of Omar and Maylinda Snider. She will be sadly missed by her sisters Eva (Mrs. Vernon Brubacher), Jeanette (Mrs. Orville Cressman) & Yvonne Snider. Predeceased by Ruth (Mrs. Willard Kinzie) and her brother Russell Snider. Her brothers Gordon (Evelyn, deceased) Claire (Beulah) and James (Dianne). She enjoyed a loving relationship with the children and grandchildren of her siblings. As she spent most of her life living in Barrie with Ruth and Willard she had a close and special relationship with niece and nephews Robert, George, Susan, and their children Joel, Jason, Carolyn, Neil, Rachael, Kyle and a great- great niece Serena. Eunice had a happy and busy life. As office manager for Lakeview Dairy in Barrie, she earned the respect and loyalty of those who worked with her. She lived with her sister Ruth (Willard) and played an important role in the raising of Bob, George and Susan. After her retirement at age 65 she bought a condominium in Barrie travelled extensively and in her words" looked after the old people at the Parkview Centre" (most were younger than her). Friends will be received at the Mark Jutzi Funeral Home 291 Huron Street, New Hamburg on Saturday December 22nd From 12 p.m. until time of Memorial Service in the Chapel at 1 o'clock p.m. Memorial donations to the Mennonite Central Committee or the Alzheimer Society would be appreciated.
- [S2403] News - Unidentified Newspaper Obituary, Obituary of Elsie Groff - Snider - 1991.
- [S2403] News - Unidentified Newspaper Obituary, Obituary of Maylinda Hallman - Snider.
- [S62] Cemetery - ON, Waterloo, North Dumfries, Roseville - Roseville Mennonite [formerly Detweiler Mennonite] CC#4493 Internet Link.
Snider/ In memory of/ Eunice Aileen/ June 7, 1921/ / Thy word is/ a lamb unto my feet,/ And a light unto my path./ Ps. 119: 105/
- [S8] News - Gospel Herald, Obituary of Maylinda Hallman - August 6, 1936.
- [S4] Vit - ON - Marriage Registration.
Omar Snider Born: Waterloo Ont Age: 22 Father: Jonas Snider Mother: Susanna Horst Born: abt 1896 Spouse: Maylinda Hallman Age: 22 born: Dumfries Twp Ont Father: George S Hallman Mother: Veronica Heckendorn married 25 Dec 1918 married: Oxford, Blenheim Township
|Born - 7 Jun 1921 - Blenheim Twp., Oxford Co., Ontario, Canada
|Died - 17 Dec 2012 - Barrie, Simcoe Co., Ontario, Canada
|Buried - - Roseville Mennonite Cemetery [Formerly Detweiller], Roseville, Waterloo, ON, Canada