1851 - 1930 (78 years)
||Mary Ann Beacock |
||23 Sep 1851
||Cartrwight, Durham Co., Ontario [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6]
||Mary Ann Wilkinson |
||Cartrwight, Durham Co., Ontario 
||Hawkesville, Wellesley Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
|Eby ID Number
||8 Mar 1930
||Woolwich Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [5, 6]
|Cause: stroke |
||Elmira Union Cemetery, Elmira, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
||29 Sep 2019 |
||Thomas Wilkinson, b. 23 Apr 1855, Cheltenham, Peel Co., Ontario , d. 1927 (Age 71 years) |
||23 Mar 1880
||Cartrwight, Durham Co., Ontario 
| ||1. Charlotte Edna "Lottie" Wilkinson, b. 24 Jun 1884, Hawkesville, Wellesley Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 12 Jan 1975, Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada (Age 90 years)|
| ||2. George Norman Wilkinson, b. 17 Jul 1886, Wellesley Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. Yes, date unknown|
| ||3. William Wilkinson, b. 15 Jul 1893, Wellesley Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. Yes, date unknown|
||30 Sep 2019 |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
|Born - 23 Sep 1851 - Cartrwight, Durham Co., Ontario
|Residence - 1880 - Cartrwight, Durham Co., Ontario
|Married - 23 Mar 1880 - Cartrwight, Durham Co., Ontario
|Religion - Methodist - 1911 - Hawkesville, Wellesley Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Died - Cause: stroke - 8 Mar 1930 - Woolwich Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Buried - - Elmira Union Cemetery, Elmira, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
- Mrs. Mary Ann Wilkinson wife of the late Thomas Wilkinson, passed away at the home of her daughter, Mrs. Arthur James, at Conestogo on Saturday, March 8th, in her seventy-ninth year. Her death was the result of a stroke on February 24, 1930. Mrs. Wilkinson was born in Township of Cartwright, county of Durham, and was married March 22, 1880, and had lived for the past fifty years in Waterloo County and for a number of years was a resident of Elmira. One daughter and two sons survive: Mrs. Arthur James of Conestogo, Norman of Conestogo and William of Rose Valley, Sask. Also two sisters and two brothers: Mrs. W. B. Ferguson, Mrs. John Trewin and Wesley Beacock, all of Durham County, also Abrahm Beacock of Bowmanville. Mrs. Wilkinson had always taken a very active interest in the welfare of theUnited church. A service was conducted at the residence of Mrs. Arthur James, March 11, by her pastor, Rev. Mr. Fiddes, assisted by Rev. Mr. Stewart, after which the cortege proceeded to the Wesley United Church at Elmira, where services were conducted, thence to the Elmira Cemetery.
Elmira Signet 13 Mar 1930
- [S160] Census - ON, Waterloo, Wellesley Twp. - 1901, Wellesley E-3 page 16.
- [S113] Census - ON, Waterloo, Wellesley Twp. - 1881, Division 2 Page 27.
- [S504] Census - ON, Waterloo, Wellesley Twp. - 1911, Hawkesville Div 8 Page 8.
- [S721] Vit - ON - Marriage Registration, marriage certificate 7698 (1880), Thomas Wilkinson-Mary Ann Beacock.
Thomas Wilkinson, farmer of Hawkesville, Birth Place: Chettenham Age: 24 Estimated Birth Year: abt 1856 Father Name: John Wilkinson Mother Name: Susannah Wilkinson Spouse Name: Mary Ann Beacock, residence Cartwright, Spouse's Age: 27 Spouse Estimated Birth Year: abt 1853 Spouse Birth Place: Cartwright Ontario Spouse Father Name: Isaac Beacock Spouse Mother Name: Mary Beacock Marriage Date: 23 Mar 1880 Marriage Place: Durham, Cartwright
- [S98] Cemetery - ON, Waterloo, Woolwich - Elmira Union CC#4578 Internet Link.
Thomas Wilkinson/ Born 1855 - Died 1927/ His Wife/ Mary A. Beacock/ Born 1851 - Died 1930/ Wilkinson
- [S77] News - ON, Waterloo, Elmira - Elmira Signet (1893-1982), Obituary of Mrs. Mary Ann Wilkinson - 13 Mar 1930.