Cal 1802 - 1888 (~ 86 years)
||Catharine Campbell |
||CALC 28 May 1802
||, Ayrshire, Scotland [1, 2, 3]
||Catharine Harvie |
|Eby ID Number
||26 Oct 1888
||North Dumfries Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [3, 4]
|Cause: Senility - Bronchitis |
||Mount View Cemetery, Cambridge, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
||1 Dec 2019 |
||Alexander Harvie, b. CALC 31 Jul 1792, Muirkirk, , Ayr, Scotland , d. 20 Nov 1882, North Dumfries Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada (Age ~ 90 years) |
| ||1. Margaret Harvie, b. CA 1818, of, Beverly Twp., Wentworth Co., Ontario , d. Yes, date unknown|
| ||2. Janet Harvie, b. CALC 26 Nov 1837, Beverly Twp., Wentworth Co., Ontario , d. 28 Jan 1885, North Dumfries Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada (Age ~ 47 years)|
| ||3. Mary Ann Harvie, b. 3 Sep 1840, Beverly Twp., Wentworth Co., Ontario , d. 6 Jun 1923, North Dumfries Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada (Age 82 years)|
| ||4. Catherine Caroline Harvie, b. 3 Feb 1834, Branchton, North Dumfries Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 19 Jan 1904, Galt (Cambridge), Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada (Age 69 years)|
| ||5. Malcolm Harvie, b. 1843, Beverly Twp., Wentworth Co., Ontario , d. 5 Dec 1922, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada (Age 79 years)|
||2 Dec 2019 |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- A Very Old Resident Gone - At the residence of her son-in-law, Mr. Wm. Milroy West Dumfries, there passed away Mrs. Harvie, widow of the late Alexander Harvie, of Beverly, aged 86 years, 4 months and 28 days. Mrs. Harvie was one of the very oldest settlers in this section, and leaves surviving of her family, Mrs. Wm. Buchanan, of Glenmorris; Mrs. William Milroy, of North Dumfries; Mrs. Augustus Buchanan, Michigan, and Mr. Malcolm Harvie, of Minnesota. Up to a short time before her death Mrs. Harvie was a wonderfully active woman, but the frailties of age gradually told their tale.
Galt Reporter Nov 2 1888 pg 8
- [S116] Vit - ON - Death Registration.
Mary Ann Milroy b. 3 Sep 1840 Beverly Township, d/o Alexander Harvie (b. Scotland) & Catharine Campbell (b. Scotland) d. 6 Jun 1923 North Dumfries, cause: apoplexy (3 days)
- [S336] Census - ON, Waterloo, Galt - 1881, Galt Division 1 Page 79.
- [S122] Cemetery - ON, Waterloo, Cambridge - Mount View CC#4495 Internet Link .
In memory of/ Alexander Harvie/ died 20 Nov 1882/ aged 90 y'rs 3 mo's/ and 20 (?) days/ a native of Ayrshire Scotland/ Catharine Campbell/ relict of the late/ Alexander Harvie/ who died/ 26th Oct 1888/ aged 88 (?) years ? Mo's/ and 28 days
- [S713] Vit - ON - Death Registration, death certificate 018176 (1888).
Mrs Catherine Harvy Gender: Female Age: 86 Birth Date: abt 1802 Birth Place: Scotland Death Date: 26 Oct 1888 Death Place: North Dumfries, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada Cause of Death: Senile Bronchitis