1875 - 1877 (2 years)
||Congregational Gone - Galt |
||6 Dec 2011 |
- Galt Congregational Church
Begun: 1875 Closed: 1877
No records have been found, but one source (Walkington) states that in 1876 the congregation consisted of 50 adherents and 17 members. The church was opened in 1875, abandoned in 1877, and taken over by the Methodists in 1878 - also according to Walkington.
References: R. Taylor 1986; Walkington 1979.1a
1aAmbrose, Rosemary. Waterloo County Churches A Research Guide to Churches Established Before 1900. Kitchener, Ontario, Canada: Waterloo-Wellington Branch, Ontario Genealogical Society, 1993. [used the kind permission of Rosemary Ambrose 2011]