1872 - 1948 (76 years)
||William Franklin Babcock |
||26 Jul 1872
||Galt (Cambridge), Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [1, 2]
||Frank Babcock |
||Toronto, York Co., Ontario, Canada 
|Eby ID Number
||1 Aug 1948
||North Bay, Nipissing District, Ontario, Canada
||Mt. Hope Cemetery, Brantford, Brant County, Ontario, Canada
||26 Jan 2020 |
||Robert Babcock, b. 1835, Beverly Twp., Wentworth Co., Ontario , d. 6 Aug 1889 (Age 54 years) |
||Agnes Jane Mulholland, b. 1845, Flamboro, Wentworth Co., Ontario , d. 17 Apr 1929, Toronto, York Co., Ontario, Canada (Age 84 years) |
||12 Mar 1866
||North Dumfries Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [3, 4, 5]
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- [S336] Census - ON, Waterloo, Galt - 1881, Galt Division 1 Page 88.
- [S4] Vit - ON - Marriage Registration.
William F. Babcock, 19, waiter, Galt, Ontario, Toronto, s/o Robert Babcock & Agnes married Rhoda E. Havens, 19, Ancaster Twp, Brantford, d/o John Havens & Martha. Witnesses: Minnie Bennett & Edith Havens, both of Brantford, 22, August 1891
- [S5] Vit - - ON, Waterloo - 1858-1869 Marriage Register.
Babcock Robert, 29, Beverly, Beverly, s/o Rueben & Mary (Beemer), married 12 Mar 1866 Agnes Mulholland, 21, Beverly, Flamborough, d/o William & Sarah
- [S507] Church Records - ON, Waterloo, Galt - First United Presbyterian.
- [S31] News - ON, Waterloo, Cambridge - Dumfries Reformer (1850-1892), 14 Mar 1866.
Babcock, Robert married 12 Mar 1866 to Agnes Mulholland At the home of the groom's brother, near Branchton, by Rev. R. Acheson, Galt. Both of Beverly.