1870 - 1904 (34 years)
||Alexander Loker |
||18 Apr 1870
||Galt (Cambridge), Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [1, 2]
|Eby ID Number
||12 Jul 1904
||Puslinch Twp., Wellington Co., Ontario, Canada 
|Cause: Ruptured Blood Vessal in Brain |
||Mount View Cemetery, Cambridge, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
||12 Jun 2019 |
||Hiram Christopher Loker, b. 4 Jan 1847, , Germany , d. 9 Jul 1912, Calgary, Alberta (Age 65 years) |
||Elizabeth Ann Mogg, b. 1847, , Ontario, Canada , d. 7 Jul 1900, Galt (Cambridge), Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada (Age 53 years) |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
|Born - 18 Apr 1870 - Galt (Cambridge), Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Died - Cause: Ruptured Blood Vessal in Brain - 12 Jul 1904 - Puslinch Twp., Wellington Co., Ontario, Canada
|Buried - - Mount View Cemetery, Cambridge, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
- Died In Puslinch, Tuesday, July 12th, 1904 at 4 o'clock A.M. Alexander Loker Second son of Hiram Loker in his 35th year The Funeral Will take place on Thursday afternoon, 14th inst., at 2.30 o'clock, from his brother's residence, Lot 1, Con 1, Puslinch, to Mount View Cemetery, Galt. Friends and acquaintances will please accept this intimation.
Waterloo Historical Society Death Notices Collection - photocopies
- [S336] Census - ON, Waterloo, Galt - 1881, Galt Division 2 Page 56.
- [S2490] aaa Vit - ON - Birth Registration, Birth Certificate 018314 (1870).
Name:Alexander Loker Date of Birth:18 Apr 1870 Gender:Male Birth Place:Waterloo, Ontario, Canada Father's name:Christof Hiram Loker Mother's name:Elizabeth Ann Mugg
- [S2491] aaa Vit - ON - Death Registration, death certificate 029950 (1904).
Name:Alexander Loker Gender:Male Age:34 Birth Date:abt 1870 Birth Place:Galt, Ontario Death Date:12 Jul 1904 Death Place:Wellington, Ontario, Canada Cause of Death:Ruptured Vessel In Brain
- [S2697] Cemetery - ON, Waterloo, Cambridge, Mount View Cemetery Internet Link.
Alexander/ son of/ Hiram LOKER/ 1869-1904/ at rest/ [flat in ground, 2015]