1891 - 1892 (0 years)
||Alvin J. Underwood |
||8 Jul 1891
||Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [2, 3]
|Eby ID Number
||10 May 1892 
||Bridgeport Free Cemetery, Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
||22 Apr 2021 |
||John Thomas Underwood, b. 2 Nov 1863, Wellesley Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 11 Feb 1932, Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada (Age 68 years) |
||Lovina Saltzberry, b. 7 Nov 1855, New Dundee, Wilmot Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 1923, Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada (Age 67 years) |
||14 Jan 1882
||New Dundee, Wilmot Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [4, 5, 6]
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- [S10] Book - Vol II A Biographical History of Waterloo Township and other townships of the county : being a history of the early settlers and their descendants, mostly all of Pennsylvania Dutch origin..., 215.
- [S208] Cemetery - ON, Waterloo, Kitchener - Bridgeport Free CC#5428
Alvin / son of / John & Lavina / UNDERWOOD / Died May 10, 1892 / Aged 10 mo. 2 d's. / [Broken in 2 pieces].
- [S57] Vit - ON - Birth Registration, 40092-1891 Alvin J. Underwood.
- [S7] News - ON, Waterloo, Kitchener - Berliner Journal (1859-1917), 9 Feb 1882.
14 Jan 1882 Lavina Saltzberry of Wilmot and John Th. Underwood of Waterloo Township, were married in New Dundee by Pastor U. Brener.
- [S2042] Census - ON, Waterloo, North Dumfries - 1891, Section 3 Page 7.
- [S4] Vit - ON - Marriage Registration, 011687-82.
John Thomas Underwood, 18, occ. Farmer, b. Wellesley Twp, res. Waterloo Twp, son of Ben and Mathilde married Lavina Saltzberry, 25, b. Wilmot Twp, res. Waterloo Twp, daughter of Jacob and Esther, Witness(s): Mary Saltzberry of Wilmot, 14 January (No Year Written) in New Dundee.