1884 - 1970 (85 years)
||Enoch F. Martin |
||21 Dec 1884
||Peel Twp., Wellington Co., Ontario, Canada [3, 4, 5]
|Eby ID Number
||6 Jan 1970
||, Ontario, Canada 
||South Peel Mennonite Cemetery, Peel Township, Wellington Co., Ontario 
||23 Jul 2020 |
||Jacob B. Martin, b. 29 Aug 1840, Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 17 Apr 1909 (Age 68 years) |
||Mary Frey, b. 24 Feb 1846, Wellesley Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 13 Apr 1920 (Age 74 years) |
||11 May 1865
||, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [2, 6]
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
||Elizabeth G. Weber, b. 8 May 1888, Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 19 Apr 1983 (Age 94 years) |
| ||1. Mary Ann W. Martin|
| ||2. Enoch W. Martin|
| ||3. Herman W. Martin|
| ||4. Leah W. Martin, b. 1910, d. 2001 (Age 91 years)|
| ||5. Ervin Martin, b. 1914, d. 18 Mar 2013, Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada (Age 99 years)|
| ||6. Moses W. Martin, b. 27 Nov 1915, d. 30 Apr 1985 (Age 69 years)|
| ||7. Edwin W. Martin, b. 1917, d. 28 Jan 2005, Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada (Age 88 years)|
| ||8. Lavina M. Martin, b. 1923, d. 3 Apr 2006, Palmerston, Peel Township, Wellington Co., Ontario (Age 83 years)|
| ||9. Rev. Amsey Martin|
||24 Jul 2020 |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- Enoch F. Martin, of RR 3, Wallenstein, died January 6 at home after a lengthy illness. He was 85. Born in Peel Township Dec. 21, 1884, he was a son of the late Mr. and Mrs. Jacob Martin. Surviving are his wife, the former Elizabeth Weber; six sons, Ervin, Elmira, Moses and Herman of RR 3, Wallenstein, Edwin, RR 4, Elmira, Enoch of Kitchener, and Rev. Amsey of Listowel; three daughters, Mrs. Emanuel (Leah) Frey, St. Jacobs, Mrs. Alvin (Mary Ann) Weber, RR 1, Elmira, Mrs. Ernie (Lovina) Bearinger, RR 2, Drayton; 54 grandchildren, 15 great-grandchildren. He was predeceased by six brothers and two sisters. The body was at the Dreisinger Funeral Parlor, Elmira, until 1 p.m. Thursday when removal was made to his home for service at 9 a.m. Friday. A further service followed at South Peel Mennonite meeting house. Burial was in the adjoining cemetery.
Elmira Signet 14 Jan 1970 pg 2
- [S10] Book - Vol II A Biographical History of Waterloo Township and other townships of the county : being a history of the early settlers and their descendants, mostly all of Pennsylvania Dutch origin..., 61.
- [S10] Book - Vol II A Biographical History of Waterloo Township and other townships of the county : being a history of the early settlers and their descendants, mostly all of Pennsylvania Dutch origin..., 134.
- [S171] Census - ON, Wellington, Peel - 1901, Peel I-1 Page 15.
- [S162] Cemetery - ON, Wellington, Peel - South Peel Mennonite Cemetery Internet Link.
In memory of Enoch F. Martin born Dec. 21. 1884 died Jan. 6, 1970 age 86 yrs. 16 d.
- [S77] News - ON, Waterloo, Elmira - Elmira Signet (1893-1982), Obituary of Enoch F. Martin - 14 Jan 1970 pg 2.
- [S5] Vit - - ON, Waterloo - 1858-1869 Marriage Register.
Jacob Martin Born: Waterloo Res: Waterloo Age: 24 Born: abt 1841 Father: Jacob Martin Mother: Esther Martin Spouse: Mary Frey Age: 19 Born: abt 1846 born: Waterloo Res: Wellesley Father: Christian Frey Mother: Anna Frey married 11 May 1865 county: Waterloo