1860 - Yes, date unknown
||John Stroh |
||, Ontario, Canada [1, 2]
||Woolwich Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
||Wallenstein, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
|Eby ID Number
||Yes, date unknown
||4 Nov 2019 |
||John Yost Stroh, b. 24 Aug 1824, , Germany , d. 13 Dec 1910, Waterloo City, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada (Age 86 years) |
||Catherine Trautman, b. 5 Sep 1828, , Germany , d. Yes, date unknown |
||23 Apr 1850
||Greenbush (Kitchener), Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [4, 5]
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- [S130] Census - ON, Waterloo, Woolwich - 1881, Div. 3 Page 31.
- [S144] Census - ON, Waterloo, Woolwich - 1871, Div. 3, Pg. 47.
- [S956] News - ON, Waterloo, Elmira - Elmira Advertiser, "Death of a Former Woolwich Resident," 22 Jan 1910.
- [S13] Vit - - ON, Waterloo - Wellington District Marriage Register Part 1 1840-1852.
John Yost Stroh, Shoemaker, To Catharina Trautman, Both Of Waterloo. Rev. Bindemann. Wit. George Gaukel And Adam Leis, Both Of Berlin.
- [S6] Church Records - ON, Waterloo - Bindeman, F. W. - Card Index Kitchener Public Library.
John Yost Stroh, 25, shoemaker of Waterloo married 23 Apr 1850 in Greenbush by banns to Catharine Troutman, 23, of Waterloo, wit: George Gaukel of Berlin and Adam Seip cooper of Waterloo