1867 - Yes, date unknown
||John Winkler |
||Woolwich Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
||Markham, York Co., Ontario, Canada 
|Eby ID Number
||Yes, date unknown
||Calvary United Brethern Cemetery, St. Jacobs, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
||19 May 2022 |
||Rev. Johan Philip "Philip" Winkler, b. 7 Dec 1820, , Baden, Germany , d. 5 Oct 1913, St. Jacobs, Woolwich Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada (Age 92 years) |
||Regina Christina Hauck, b. 13 Apr 1825, , Baden, Germany , d. 21 May 1916, St. Jacobs, Woolwich Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada (Age 91 years) |
||1 Jan 1844
||Greenbush (Kitchener), Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [2, 3, 4, 5]
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- [S130] Census - ON, Waterloo, Woolwich - 1881, Div. 1 Page 4.
- [S20] News - ON, Waterloo, Kitchener - Berlin Telegraph (title varies: Berlin Telegraph, Berlin Daily Telegraph) (1853-1922), Obituary of Rev. Philip Winkler - 6 Oct 1913 pg 1.
- [S13] Vit - - ON, Waterloo - Wellington District Marriage Register Part 1 1840-1852, Rev'd Frederick W. Bindemann, Minister of The German Evangelical Protestant Lutheran Church, At Greenbush, Waterloo Township, Halton County, 1 Sept. 1843 to 1 July 1844 report 32.
Philipp Winkler, Shoemaker, to Regina Hauk, both of Woolwich. Wit. Peter Muller Labourer and Michael Spies, Labourer, both of Woolwich.
- [S77] News - ON, Waterloo, Elmira - Elmira Signet (1893-1982), 11 Jan. 1894 p. 9, col. 2.
St. Jacobs: - Golden Wedding. - On New year's day, Mr. and Mrs. Philip Winkler, celebrated their golden wedding. About sixty of their relatives were present....
- [S915] Census - ON, Waterloo, Woolwich - 1861, Dist. 8 Page 74.
|Born - 1867 - Woolwich Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Residence - 1913 - Markham, York Co., Ontario, Canada
|Buried - - Calvary United Brethern Cemetery, St. Jacobs, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada