Cal 1835 - 1905 (~ 69 years)
||John B. Geiger |
||CALC 21 Oct 1835
||Wilmot Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [2, 3, 4]
||Wilmot Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
|Eby ID Number
||16 Mar 1905
||Grey Twp., Huron Co., Ontario 
|Cause: cancer of liver (4 months) |
||1 Dec 2019 |
||Daniel Geiger, b. 10 Mar 1799, Canton Berne, Switzerland , d. 2 May 1884, Near Manheim, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada (Age 85 years) |
||Catherine Boesiger, b. 4 Apr 1811, , France , d. 5 Apr 1881 (Age 70 years) |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- John Geiger, "resides north of Mitchell, Perth County, where he is engaged in farming. He has a family."
Eby, Ezra E. (1895). A biographical history of Waterloo township and other townships of the county: being a history of the early settlers and their descendants, mostly all of Pennsylvania Dutch origin: as also much other unpublished historical information chiefly of a local character. Berlin [Kitchener, Ont.]: [s.n.].
- [S3] Book - Vol I A Biographical History of Waterloo Township and other townships of the county : being a history of the early settlers and their descendants, mostly all of Pennsylvania Dutch origin..., 677.
- [S134] Census - ON, Waterloo, Wilmot - 1851, Div 2 Pg 8.
- [S140] Census - ON, Waterloo, Wilmot - 1881, Div. 2 Page 14.
- [S713] Vit - ON - Death Registration, death certificate 13133 (1905), John B. Geiger, accessed 1 Jan 2010.
John B. Geiger d. 16 Mar 1905 Grey Township, Huron, Ontario, aged 69y, 4m, 24d, farmer, b. Waterloo Co., cause: cancer of liver (4 months)