The Snyder-Hahn Building was built in 1857 by Jacob Bricker. It first served as a pharmacy in 1863 when J. S. Hoffman was owner. It forms part of one of the last remaining business blocks in uptown Waterloo. The pharmacy was sold to Moses Springer and Simon Snyder in 1868. Later owners were A. J. Roos, C. G. Haehnel and A. G. Haehner. The facade was designated 17 Mar 1986.