1851 - 1851 (0 years)
||Mary Kraft |
||9 Jun 1851
||Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [1, 2, 3]
|Eby ID Number
||24 Jun 1851 [1, 2]
||First Mennonite Cemetery, Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
||17 Feb 2020 |
||John Kraft, b. 8 May 1824, Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 16 Sep 1886, , Marion Co., Kansas (Age 62 years) |
||Angeline Hermance, b. 2 Jul 1828, , Ontario, Canada , d. Yes, date unknown |
||10 Feb 1848
||, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [1, 4, 5]
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- [S3] Book - Vol I A Biographical History of Waterloo Township and other townships of the county : being a history of the early settlers and their descendants, mostly all of Pennsylvania Dutch origin..., 867.
- [S47] Cemetery - ON, Waterloo, Kitchener - First Mennonite CC#4507 Internet link First Mennonite Cemetery online.
In memory of / Mary / daughter of / John & Angeline / Kraft / born June 9, 1851 / died Jun 24, 1851
- [S131] Census - ON, Waterloo, Waterloo Twp. - 1851, Div 2 Pg 100.
- [S13] Vit - - ON, Waterloo - Wellington District Marriage Register Part 1 1840-1852, Bindemann, Frederick Rev. - Minister at Greenbush, Waterloo Twp. #104.
- [S6] Church Records - ON, Waterloo - Bindeman, F. W. - Card Index Kitchener Public Library.
John Kraft, 24, yeoman of Waterloo married 10 Feb 1848 Greenbush by license to Angeline Hermanns, 20 of Waterloo, wit: David Eby farmer of Waterloo & Christ. Koehler labourer of Waterloo