1860 - 1932 (71 years)
||Henry Wissler |
||1 Aug 1860
||Salem, Wellington Co., Ontario [1, 2]
||Elora, Wellington Co., Ontario, Canada
|Eby ID Number
||18 Feb 1932 
||Elora Cemetery, Elora, Wellington County, Ontario, Canada 
||16 Mar 2020 |
||Sem Wissler, b. 21 Mar 1819, Clay Twp., Lancaster Co., Pennsylvania , d. 18 May 1865, Salem, Wellington Co., Ontario (Age 46 years) |
||Jane Robertson, b. 15 Oct 1826, Insch, , Aberdeen, Scotland , d. 3 Jun 1907, , Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada (Age 80 years) |
||6 Aug 1843
||Greenbush (Kitchener), Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [3, 4]
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- Henry Wissler, "was born August 1st, 1860. He is a barrister and has its law office in Elora where he resides. He is married to Barbara Foote."
Eby, Ezra E. (1895). A biographical history of Waterloo township and other townships of the county: being a history of the early settlers and their descendants, mostly all of Pennsylvania Dutch origin: as also much other unpublished historical information chiefly of a local character. Berlin [Kitchener, Ont.]: [s.n.].
- [S10] Book - Vol II A Biographical History of Waterloo Township and other townships of the county : being a history of the early settlers and their descendants, mostly all of Pennsylvania Dutch origin..., 673.
- [S2173] Find A Grave, Cemetery, E., America, N., County, W., & Cemetery, E. (1860). Henry Wissler (1860-1932) - Find A Grave Memorial. Findagrave.com. Retrieved 31 August 2018, from https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/32289648/henry-wissler.
- [S10] Book - Vol II A Biographical History of Waterloo Township and other townships of the county : being a history of the early settlers and their descendants, mostly all of Pennsylvania Dutch origin..., 672.
- [S13] Vit - - ON, Waterloo - Wellington District Marriage Register Part 1 1840-1852, Minister of The German Evangelical Protestant Lutheran Church Greenbush, Waterloo Township, Halton County, Wellington District, 31 Aug. 1842 to 31 Aug. 1843 report 25.
Sem Wissler, Tanner, to Jane Robertson, both of Waterloo. Wit. Henry Eby, Printer and Elisabeth Bowers, both of Waterloo.