1849 - 1933 (84 years)
||William Moser |
||6 Apr 1849
||Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [2, 3, 4, 5]
||Wellesley Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
|Roman Catholic |
||Mornington Twp., Perth Co., Ontario 
|Eby ID Number
||14 Jul 1933
||Glenallan, Peel Township, Wellington Co., Ontario 
||Glenallan Union Cemetery, Glenallan, Wellington, Ontario 
||3 Sep 2019 |
||Michael Francis Moser, b. 9 Apr 1820, Waibstadt, , Baden-Württemberg, Germany , d. 21 Dec 1901, Wellesley Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada (Age 81 years) |
||Mary Erb Musselman, b. 24 Mar 1824, Woolwich Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 12 Mar 1885, Wellesley Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada (Age 60 years) |
||27 Oct 1842
||Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
||Sarah Lee, b. 18 Oct 1850, , Ontario, Canada , d. 15 Dec 1923, Peel Twp., Wellington Co., Ontario, Canada (Age 73 years) |
| ||1. Daniel E. Moser, b. 19 May 1873, Wellesley Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. Bef 1933 (Age < 59 years)|
| ||2. Henry W. Moser, b. 26 Jan 1875, , Ontario, Canada , d. Yes, date unknown|
| ||3. Frederick Moser, b. Abt 1880, Of, Glenallan, Welllington Co., Ontario , d. Yes, date unknown|
||13 Sep 2019 |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
|Born - 6 Apr 1849 - Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Religion - Roman Catholic - 1861 - Wellesley Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Occupation - blacksmith - 1901 - Mornington Twp., Perth Co., Ontario
|Died - 14 Jul 1933 - Glenallan, Peel Township, Wellington Co., Ontario
|Buried - - Glenallan Union Cemetery, Glenallan, Wellington, Ontario
- William Mosser, "is married to Sarah Lee. They reside at Dorking, Ontario, where he is engaged in blacksmithing."
Eby, Ezra E. (1895). A biographical history of Waterloo township and other townships of the county: being a history of the early settlers and their descendants, mostly all of Pennsylvania Dutch origin: as also much other unpublished historical information chiefly of a local character. Berlin [Kitchener, Ont.]: [s.n.].
Mr. William Moser
Mr. William Moser, an uncle of Mrs. William Moser of Elmira, died at Glenallan on Friday, July 14, in his eighty-fifth year. He had been ill for the past year or so. Mr. Moser was born at Waterloo. He lived at Dorking and Glenallan practically all his life, being engaged in blacksmithing and farming at these places. He retired from active work about 13 years ago. Surviving are one son, Frederick, in Glenallan, four grandchildren and one sister, Mrs. Noah Shantz, of Waterloo. Miss[?] wife and one son, Daniel, predeceased him. The funeral was held on Sunday afternoon and interment was made in Glenallan Cemetery.
Elmira Signet, July 20, 1933
- [S10] Book - Vol II A Biographical History of Waterloo Township and other townships of the county : being a history of the early settlers and their descendants, mostly all of Pennsylvania Dutch origin..., 132.
- [S420] Census - ON, Perth, Mornington - 1901, Mornington F-5 Page 11.
- [S131] Census - ON, Waterloo, Waterloo Twp. - 1851, Div 3 Pg 22.
- [S419] Church Records - ON, Waterloo, Wilmot Twp - Roman Catholic minsters Lucas Caveng and Ruber Ebner.
Mich Moser & Mary b. Musselmann. Res: Waterloo Born: 6 Apr 1849 Name of Child William
- [S855] Census - ON, Waterloo, Wellesley Twp. - 1861, Div. 12 Page 74.
- [S77] News - ON, Waterloo, Elmira - Elmira Signet (1893-1982), July 20, 1933 - Obituary of William Moser.
- [S13] Vit - - ON, Waterloo - Wellington District Marriage Register Part 1 1840-1852, Huttner, Jacob Rev. - Minister, Preston #26.
Michael Mosser, To Maria Maselman, Both Of Waterloo. 27 Oct. 1842