1854 - Yes, date unknown
||Sarah Roether |
||27 Jan 1854
||, Ontario, Canada [2, 3]
||7 Jul 1859
||Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
||Walkerton, Brant Twp., Bruce Co., Ontario, Canada 
|Eby ID Number
||Yes, date unknown
||19 May 2022 |
||Samuel Roether, b. 28 Jul 1823, , USA , d. Yes, date unknown |
||Margaret Rebecca Winger, b. 1824, , Lancaster Co., Pennsylvania , d. 26 Dec 1872, Walkerton, Brant Twp., Bruce Co., Ontario, Canada (Age 48 years) |
||16 Sep 1849
||Greenbush (Kitchener), Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [4, 5]
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- [S10] Book - Vol II A Biographical History of Waterloo Township and other townships of the county : being a history of the early settlers and their descendants, mostly all of Pennsylvania Dutch origin..., 630.
- [S422] Census - ON, Bruce, Walkerton - 1881, Sub-district I Page Number 33 Household Number 159.
- [S2] Church Records - ON, Waterloo, Kitchener - Church of the New Jerusalem (Swedenborgian).
- [S13] Vit - - ON, Waterloo - Wellington District Marriage Register Part 1 1840-1852.
By Rev'd Frederick W. Bindemann, Minister Of The United Lutheran And German Reformed Church, Greenbush,
Samuel Roether, 26, Shoemaker Of Waterloo, To Margareth Winger, 24.
- [S6] Church Records - ON, Waterloo - Bindeman, F. W. - Card Index Kitchener Public Library.
Samuel Roether, 26, shoemaker of Waterloo married 16 Sep 1849 in Greenbush by banns to Margaret Wingar, 24, of Waterloo, wit: Frd. W. Delion Dr. of Waterloo & Rudolf Riendinger potter of Waterloo