1904 - 1969 (65 years)
||Carrie Edna Main |
||15 Mar 1904
||Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [1, 2]
||Carrie Edna Spencer |
||Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
|Eby ID Number
||20 Jun 1969
||Paris, Brant County, Ontario, Canada 
||23 Jun 1969
||Ayr Cemetery, Ayr, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
||26 Jun 2022 |
||John Gilbert Main, b. 27 Feb 1864, Wellesley Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 1943 (Age 78 years) |
||Catharina Ernstina "Kate" Hagedorn, b. 1 Jul 1869, Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 30 Mar 1929, Mannheim, Wilmot Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada (Age 59 years) |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
||Philip Thomas "Nipper" Spencer, b. 1899, Isle of Wight, England , d. 3 Apr 1948, South Dumfries Twp., Brant Co., Ontario, Canada (Age 49 years) |
||14 Aug 1922
||Preston (Cambridge), Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
| ||1. Doreen Spencer|
| ||2. Shirley Spencer|
| ||3. Earl Spencer|
| ||4. Walter Spencer, b. Blenheim Twp., Oxford Co., Ontario, Canada , d. Bef 1999|
| ||5. Jean B. Spencer, b. 1922, d. 1986 (Age 64 years)|
| ||6. Roy Howard "Turk" Spencer, b. 1925, Galt (Cambridge), Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 10 Oct 1999, London, Middlesex, Ontario, Canada (Age 74 years)|
||27 Jun 2022 |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- Mrs. Carrie Spencer Passes - The community was saddened to learn of the death of Mrs. Carrie Spencer, Ayr, who passed away Friday at Willett Hospital, Paris, where she had been a patient for about a month. She was 65. Born in Kitchener on March 16, 1904, she was the former Carrie Edna Main, daughter of the late Mr. and Mrs. John Main. She had lived most of her life in the Ayr district. A member of St. James' Lutheran Church, New Dundee, Mrs. Spencer was predeceased by her husband, Philip, in 1948. Surviving are three sons, Roy of Ayr, Earl of Galt and Walter of Roseville; three daughters, Mrs. Frank (Doreen) Churchill of Paris; Mrs. Shirley Mackie of Paris; and Mrs. Roy (Jean) Lyons of Ayr; three brothers, Fred and Gordon Main, both of St. George, and Harry Main of Woodstock; three sisters, Mrs. Gordon (Laura) Woelfle and Mrs. Harvey (Bertha) Schlueter, both of Kitchener, and Mrs. Bert (Ella) Hull, Richmond Hill. Also surviving are 25 grandchildren and one great-grandchild. Funeral service was held Monday afternoon from Coutts and Son Funeral Home, Galt. Rev. Richard Holmes of St. James' Lutheran Church, New Dundee, officiated. Interment was in Ayr Cemetery. Pallbearers were Les Pettigrew, Jack George, G. S. Dalrymple, Jack Kanmacher and Lloyd Morden, all of Ayr; and Art Freer, Kitchener.
The Ayr News Jun 26 1969 pg 1
- [S214] Census - ON, Waterloo, Waterloo North - 1911, Div. 5 Page 6.
- [S57] Vit - ON - Birth Registration.
Name: Carrie Edna Main Date of Birth: 15 Mar 1904 Gender: Female Birth Place: Waterloo, Ontario, Canada Father's name: John Main Mother's name: Catherine Heckerdo??
- [S367] Cemetery - ON, Waterloo, Ayr - Ayr Public CC#4489 Internet Link .
Spencer/ Philip T. Spencer/ 1899 - 1948/ his wife/ Carrie E. Main/ 1904 - 1969 [A] Mother [B] Father
- [S4] Vit - ON - Marriage Registration.
Name: Phillip Thomas Spencer Age: 23 Birth Date: abt 1899 Birth Place: Isle of Wight England Marriage Date: 14 Aug 1922 Marriage County or District: Waterloo Father: Does Not Knownsayshe Died While Bridegroom Was In Infancyrenewed In A Home Eng Isle of White Union Home,england Spencer Mother: Spencer Spouse: Caroline Edna Main Spouse's Age: 18 Spouse Birth Date: abt 1904 Spouse Birth Place: Waterloo, Ontario Spouse Father: John Main Spouse Mother: Catherine Hagedorn
|Born - 15 Mar 1904 - Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Residence - Lutheran - 1911 - Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Married - 14 Aug 1922 - Preston (Cambridge), Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Buried - 23 Jun 1969 - Ayr Cemetery, Ayr, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada