1899 - Yes, date unknown
||Charles A. Allan |
||8 Apr 1899
||Carleton Place, Lanark Co., Ontario [1, 2]
||WW1 - 111th Battalion  |
- Allan, Charles. A. Private. Enlisted at Galt March 29, 1916 with the 111th Battalion. He was born in Canada and his next of kin is Mrs. Adell Allan, Baden, Ontario. He attended the Kitchener and Waterloo Collegiate Institute from 1913 to 1916. Presbyterian. Since his return his address is 23 Grantham Ave., Galt.1a
1aKitchener Public Library - Soldier Information Card Collection - World War One
||Baden, Wilmot Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
||23 Grantham Ave., Cambridge, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
||Clarence Center, Erie, New York, United States 
|Eby ID Number
||Yes, date unknown
||20 Aug 2019 |
||James Clarence Haggin Allan, b. 1865, Milton, Trafalgar Twp., Halton Co., Ontario , d. Yes, date unknown |
||Laura Adele Thompson, b. 1879, Marshall, Dane, Wisconsin, United States , d. Yes, date unknown |
||28 Jun 1898
||Marshall, Dane, Wisconsin, United States 
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
|Born - 8 Apr 1899 - Carleton Place, Lanark Co., Ontario
|Residence - CA 1918 - Baden, Wilmot Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Residence - CA 1918 - 23 Grantham Ave., Cambridge, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Occupation - electrician - 1930 - Clarence Center, Erie, New York, United States
- [S584] Border Crossings from Canada to U.S. 1895-1956.
Charles Allan ARRIVAL DATE: 5 Aug 1922 PORT OF ARRIVAL: Niagara Falls, New York, USA ARRIVAL CONTACT: Father James Clarence DEPARTURE CONTACT: Uncle Chas Allan AGE: 23 BIRTH DATE: abt 1899 BIRTH PLACE: Carleston Place, Ontario GENDER: Male RACE/NATIONALITY: Scottish (Scotish), Occupation, Electrian, Destination: Clarnce Center, New York
- [S1927] Census - U.S. Census Population Schedule, 1930 15th Census, Clarence, Erie, New York, United States; citing enumeration district (ED) 0385, sheet 17A, family 429, line 23, NARA microfilm publication T626, (Washington D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration, 2002), roll 1435; FHL microfilm 2,341,170.
- [S1890] Military - ON, Waterloo, Kitchener - Kitchener Public Library WW1 Soldiers Card Index Soldier Information Cards - World War One.
- [S1786] Wisconsin, Marriages, 1836-1930, marriage of James Haggin Allan and Laura Adell Thompson; Indexing Project (Batch) Number: M00343-5, System Origin: Wisconsin-EASy, GS Film number: 1275937, Reference ID: 00124.
James Haggin Allan
Birthplace:Milton, Ontario, Canada
Spouse's Name:Laura Adell Thompson
Spouse's Birthplace:Marshall, Wis.
Event Date:28 Jun 1898
Event Place:Marshall, Medina, Dane, Wisconsin
Father's Name:James Allan
Mother's Name:Elizabeth Christe
Spouse's Father's Name:Amos E. Thompson
Spouse's Mother's Name:Adaline Jane Muzzy