1841 - Yes, date unknown
||Clarinda Eliza "Clara" Armstrong |
||, Ontario, Canada [1, 2]
||Clarinda Eliza "Clara" Furness |
||Galt (Cambridge), Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
||Grand Rapids, Kent, Michigan, United States 
|Eby ID Number
||Yes, date unknown
||26 Nov 2023 |
||Thomas Armstrong, Esq., b. 1 Aug 1816, , Ontario, Canada , d. 9 May 1882, Grand Rapids, Kent, Michigan, United States (Age 65 years) |
||Eliza C., b. 1 Jul 1819, , USA , d. 19 Sep 1863 (Age 44 years) |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- On Tuesday, the 24th ult., at Grand Rapids, Michigan, at St. Mark's Church, by the Rev. Dr. Tustin, Mr. Richard Furness, Conductor G.W.R.R., to Clarinda Eliza, eldest daughter of Thos. Armstrong, Esq., of Grand Rapids, Michigan, and formerly of Galt, C.W. No Cards.
Galt Reporter - 3 Aug 1866, pg 3
- [S1338] News - ON, Waterloo, Cambridge - Galt Reporter (1846-1973), Marriage of Clarinda Eliza Armstrong - Richard Furness - 3 Aug 1866, Pg 3.
- [S313] Census - ON, Waterloo, Galt - 1851, Pg.39.
- [S31] News - ON, Waterloo, Cambridge - Dumfries Reformer (1850-1892), 8 Aug 1866.
Armstrong, Clarinda Eliza married 24 Jul 1866 to Richard Furness At St. Mark's Church, Grand Rapids, Michigan, by the Rev. D. Tustin. Groom, conductor on the G.W.R.; bride, the eldest daughter of Thomas Armstrong, Grand Rapids, formerly of Galt.
- [S2827] Michigan Civil Marriages, 1834-1974.
Name: Richard Furness Or Fruness
Event Type: Marriage
Event Date: 24 Jul 1866
Event Place: , , Michigan, United States
Spouse's Name: Clarinda Eliza Armstrong
Spouse's Gender: Female
|Born - 1841 - , Ontario, Canada
|Residence - Methodist - 1851 - Galt (Cambridge), Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Residence - 1866 - Grand Rapids, Kent, Michigan, United States
|Married - 24 Jul 1866 - Grand Rapids, Kent, Michigan, United States