1806 - 1862 (~ 56 years)
||Eleanor Corkhill |
||Isle Of Man [2, 3]
||Eleanor Adams |
||Galt (Cambridge), Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
|Eby ID Number
||19 Nov 1862
||Galt (Cambridge), Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [3, 4]
||Trinity Anglican Cemetery, Cambridge, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [3, 4]
||16 Jul 2019 |
||Rev. Thomas Adams, b. 1807, Coleford, , Gloucester, England , d. 26 Nov 1880, Galt (Cambridge), Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada (Age 73 years) |
||6 Apr 1843
||Braddan, Isle of Man, England [3, 5]
| ||1. Dr. Edward Thomas Adams, b. 10 Aug 1845, Galt (Cambridge), Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 13 Sep 1911, Port Hope, Durham Co., Ontario (Age 66 years)|
| ||2. Eleanor Susannah Adams, b. 1846, , Ontario, Canada , d. 7 Sep 1882, Guelph City, Wellington Co., Ontario, Canada (Age 36 years)|
| ||3. Annie Dorcas Adams, b. 18 May 1848, Bronte, Halton Co., Ontario , d. 15 Feb 1928, Toronto, York Co., Ontario, Canada (Age 79 years)|
||17 Jul 2019 |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
|Born - Aug 1806 - Isle Of Man
|Married - 6 Apr 1843 - Braddan, Isle of Man, England
|Religion - Methodist - 1851 - Galt (Cambridge), Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Died - 19 Nov 1862 - Galt (Cambridge), Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Buried - - Trinity Anglican Cemetery, Cambridge, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
- Mrs. Eleanor Adams, nee Corkhill, was born in England in Aug., 1806 and moved with her parents shortly after her birth to Doulgas, Isle of Man. where she joined the P. M. Society at about the age of 16. In 1843 she married Thomas Adams (now P. M. minister in Galt), and came to Canada with him. She died in Galt, Nov. 19, 1862, and was buried in the Episcopalian burying ground; age, 56 years, 3 months; survived by her husband and children.
Christian Guardian 16 Jan 1863
- [S4] Vit - ON - Marriage Registration.
Charles Lazenby (clergyman of Plattsville) Born: England Age: 33 Est. Birth: abt 1844 Father: Jarome Lazenby Mother: Margaret Lazenby married Eleanor Susannah Adams Age:: 30 Est. Birth: abt 1847 Born: Canada Father: Thomas Adams Mother: Eleanor Adams married 26 Jun 1877 Marriage Place: Wellington, Guelph
- [S313] Census - ON, Waterloo, Galt - 1851, Pg.42.
- [S60] News - Christian Guardian, Obituary of Eleanor Corkhill Adams - 16 Jan 1863.
- [S505] Cemetery - ON, Waterloo, Cambridge - Trinity Anglican (Galt) CC#4497 Internet Link .
In/ memory of Eleanor CORKHILL/ wife of/ Rev. Thomas ADAMS a native of the Isle of Man/ who departed this life/ Nov. 20' 1862/ aged 56 years/ "She is not dead but sleepeth"
- [S1803] England, Marriages, 1538-1973, Thomas Adams and Ellinor Corkill, 06 Apr 1843; citing Braddan,Isle Of Man,England, reference; FHL microfilm 106,188, 106,189, 106,190, 106,708, 106,709, 106,710, 106,711.
Spouse's NameEllinor Corkill
Event Date06 Apr 1843
Event PlaceBraddan,Isle Of Man,England