1908 - 1934 (25 years)
||Mahlon Erb |
||13 Dec 1908
||Wellesley Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [1, 2, 3]
||Wellesley Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
||Hawkesville, Wellesley Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
|Eby ID Number
||10 May 1934 
||1 Dec 2019 |
||Michael G. "Mike" Erb, b. 18 May 1869, , Ontario, Canada , d. Yes, date unknown |
||Nancy Bast, b. 21 May 1886, , Ontario, Canada , d. 17 Nov 1930, Buffalo, Erie, New York, United States (Age 44 years) |
||3 Dec 1905 
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- Erb.-Mahlon Erb was born Dec. 13, 1908, at Wellesley, Ont., Can.; died May 10, 1934; aged 25 y. 4 m. 27 d. He leaves his father (Michael), 4 brothers, 3 sisters, and many relatives and friends to mourn his early departure. On Feb. 27, 1929, while an employee of a Construction Company, he fell, resulting in a broken back, for which he was confined in the General Hospital in Buffalo for nine months. He, however, sufficiently improved so that he was able to be up, and attended church services when health permitted, but at intervals had to return to the hospital. His last stay at the hospital was for 11 days, when the Lord called him home. In his later life he was deeply concerned for the welfare of the church, of which he became a member (Alden, N. Y. congregation) by water baptism in September, 1925. He gave sufficient testimonies that we need not mourn as those who have no hope. Funeral services were held at the Alden meeting house, May 13, conducted by the home ministers, assisted by Bro. Birky of the Sand Hill congregation.
Gospel Herald - Vol. XXVII, No. 9 - May 31, 1934, page 189, 190, 191, 192
- [S504] Census - ON, Waterloo, Wellesley Twp. - 1911, (Bamberg) Div. 6 page 9.
- [S8] News - Gospel Herald, Obituary of Mahlon Erb - May 31, 1934.
- [S2107] Census - ON, Waterloo, Wellesley Twp. - 1921, Sub Dist 8 Page 13.
- [S8] News - Gospel Herald, Obituary of Emmauel Albrecht - January 31, 1984, page 85.
|Born - 13 Dec 1908 - Wellesley Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Religion - Amish - 1911 - Wellesley Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Religion - Amish - 1921 - Hawkesville, Wellesley Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada