1850 - 1938 (87 years)
||Ernest Robert Bollert |
||9 Jul 1850
||Suhl, , Thüringen, Germany [2, 3, 4, 5]
||Robert Bollert  |
||Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
||Harriston, Wellington Co., Ontario 
||Guelph City, Wellington Co., Ontario, Canada
|Eby ID Number
||8 Feb 1938
||Vancouver, , British Columbia, Canada 
||Mountain View Cemetery, Vancouver, British Columbia 
||23 Jul 2020 |
||Frederick Wilhelm "William" Bollert, b. 16 Aug 1824, , Prussia, Germany , d. 27 Oct 1907, East Zorra Twp., Oxford Co., Ontario, Canada (Age 83 years) |
||Maria Louisa "Louisa" Fischer, b. 9 Nov 1826, , Prussia, Germany , d. 22 Dec 1874, Stratford, Perth Co., Ontario, Canada (Age 48 years) |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
||Malinda Croft Bowers, b. 16 Nov 1854, Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 5 Jun 1920, Vancouver, , British Columbia, Canada (Age 65 years) |
||2 Sep 1874
||Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [2, 3, 6]
| ||1. Mary Louis "Minnie" Bollert, b. 24 Aug 1876, Guelph City, Wellington Co., Ontario, Canada , d. 31 Jul 1945, Vancouver, , British Columbia, Canada (Age 68 years)|
| ||2. Florence Bowers Bollert, b. 28 Jan 1880, , Wellington Co., Ontario, Canada , d. 11 Jul 1970, Vancouver, , British Columbia, Canada (Age 90 years)|
| ||3. Ernest Robert Bollert, b. 27 Apr 1887, , Wellington Co., Ontario, Canada , d. 3 Jul 1933, Vancouver, , British Columbia, Canada (Age 46 years)|
| ||4. Helen Amelia Bollert, b. 20 Jan 1890, Guelph City, Wellington Co., Ontario, Canada , d. 24 Aug 1943, Vancouver, , British Columbia, Canada (Age 53 years)|
| ||5. Lillian Grace Bollert, b. 31 Jan 1892, Guelph City, Wellington Co., Ontario, Canada , d. 11 Nov 1993, Vancouver, , British Columbia, Canada (Age 101 years)|
||24 Jul 2020 |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- ERNEST ROBT. BOLLERT, merchant, Guelph, Ont., was born July 9th, 1850, at Suhl, Germany, his parents being natives of that country. He received his education at the public schools of Waterloo, Ont. At an early age he entered a general store as clerk, where he remained seven years. He then went to Kansas, U.S.A., where he remained three years. After this he returned to Canada and started business in Harriston, Ont., which he carried on for six years. In 1879 he removed to Guelph, and started a dry goods business, which he still carries on extensively in all its branches. Mr. Bollert is a member of the Methodist Church, and has for eight years been a delegate to the Annual Conference. He is also a member of the Quarterly Board, and for a number of years has been Sunday School Superintendent. He has been a member of the School Board for four years, is president of the Guelph Branch of the Dominion Building & Loan Association, and connected with other institutions. He is also a member of the Toronto Board of Trade. In politics he is an active Reformer.
The Canadian Album - Men of Canada or Success by Example (Brantford, Ontario, Canada: Bradley Garretson & Co., 1891)
- [S3] Book - Vol I A Biographical History of Waterloo Township and other townships of the county : being a history of the early settlers and their descendants, mostly all of Pennsylvania Dutch origin..., 292.
- [S4] Vit - ON - Marriage Registration, 009844-74.
- [S2] Church Records - ON, Waterloo, Kitchener - Church of the New Jerusalem (Swedenborgian).
Bridegroom Name: Ernest Robert Bollert Age: 24 res: Harriston, Wellington Co. Place of Birth: Prussia, Germany Names of Parents: William Bollert & Louisa Fischer Bride: Name: Malinda C. Bowers Age: 20 res: Waterloo Tp. Place of Birth: Waterloo Tp. Names of Parents: Cyrus Bowers & Elisabeth Croft Witness(S): Name: Joseph Bowers res: Waterloo Tp. Name: Maria Bowman res: Blair Date of Marriage: Sept. 2, 1874
- [S1946] Census - ON, Waterloo, Waterloo Twp. - 1861 (South Division), Div. 5 Page 33.
- [S2173] Find A Grave, Cemetery, M., America, N., Columbia, B., District, G., & Cemetery, M. (1850). Ernest Robert Bollert (1850-1938) - Find A Grave.... Findagrave.com. Retrieved 27 October 2019, from https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/26304357/ernest-robert-bollert.
- [S7] News - ON, Waterloo, Kitchener - Berliner Journal (1859-1917), 10 Sep 1874.
02 Sep 1874 By Pastor Tuerk in Berlin, at the home of the father of the bride, Robert Bollert, merchant, of Harriston, was married to Malinde Bowers, daughter of Cyrus Bowers, Esq., Waterloo Township.
|Born - 9 Jul 1850 - Suhl, , Thüringen, Germany
|Religion - Lutheran - 1861 - Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Residence - 1874 - Harriston, Wellington Co., Ontario
|Married - 2 Sep 1874 - Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Occupation - merchant - 1901 - Guelph City, Wellington Co., Ontario, Canada
|Died - 8 Feb 1938 - Vancouver, , British Columbia, Canada
|Buried - - Mountain View Cemetery, Vancouver, British Columbia