1860 - Yes, date unknown
||Caroline Amelia Weaver |
||11 Sep 1860
||Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [1, 2, 3, 4]
||Waterloo City, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
|Eby ID Number
||Yes, date unknown
||23 Jul 2020 |
||Isaac Moyer Weaver, b. 23 Nov 1821, , Lancaster Co., Pennsylvania , d. 6 May 1889, , North Dakota (Age 67 years) |
||Mary Ann Hoffman, b. MAYBE 20 Aug 1831, Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 6 Apr 1886, Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada (Age ~ 54 years) |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- Caroline Amelia Weaver," was born September 11th, 1860. She is not married and resides in Winnipeg, Manitoba, where she is engaged as a book-keeper."
Eby, Ezra E. (1895). A biographical history of Waterloo township and other townships of the county: being a history of the early settlers and their descendants, mostly all of Pennsylvania Dutch origin: as also much other unpublished historical information chiefly of a local character. Berlin [Kitchener, Ont.]: [s.n.].
- [S10] Book - Vol II A Biographical History of Waterloo Township and other townships of the county : being a history of the early settlers and their descendants, mostly all of Pennsylvania Dutch origin..., 569.
- [S20] News - ON, Waterloo, Kitchener - Berlin Telegraph (title varies: Berlin Telegraph, Berlin Daily Telegraph) (1853-1922), 28 Sep 1860.
Weaver: At Waterloo, on the 11th inst., the wife of Isaac M. Weaver, Esq., of a daughter.
- [S1885] Census - ON, Waterloo, Waterloo City - 1861, Waterloo 1861 Dist. 2 Page 14.
- [S2658] aaaaWaterloo Village 1871, Sect. 2 Page 15.