1844 - Yes, date unknown
||Moses C. Weber |
||11 Jul 1844
||Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [1, 2, 3]
||Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
|Eby ID Number
||Yes, date unknown
||31 May 2021 |
||John M. C. Weber, b. 17 Feb 1818, Earl Twp., Lancaster Co., Pennsylvania , d. 11 Mar 1908, Wellesley Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada (Age 90 years) |
||Mary "Polly" Clemens, b. 27 Jul 1823, Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 10 Jun 1917, West Montrose, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada (Age 93 years) |
||21 Jan 1840
||Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [4, 5]
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
||Catherine Funk, b. 1846, Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. Yes, date unknown |
||15 Sep 1868
||, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
||1 Jun 2021 |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- Moses Weber," was born July 11th, 1844. He is married to Catherine Funk. At present they reside in Elmwood, Ontario. They have no family. In 1873 he entered the ministry of the Mennonite Brethren in Christ Church. Had circumstances placed him in a different sphere where libraries and good schools had surrounded him in his younger years, he might now rank with our best and most renowned ministers of the day. He has attained for himself the merited distinction of being considered more than an ordinary theologian. He preaches in the German language only. He has rendered good service for his master. Many a heart-cheering sermon he has preached during the last twenty years. He is exceedingly entertaining in his ordinary conversations. In his delivery of a sermon no claim to oratory is made. It is a great pity that he is not capable of preaching in the English language."
Eby, Ezra E. (1895). A biographical history of Waterloo township and other townships of the county: being a history of the early settlers and their descendants, mostly all of Pennsylvania Dutch origin: as also much other unpublished historical information chiefly of a local character. Berlin [Kitchener, Ont.]: [s.n.].
- [S10] Book - Vol II A Biographical History of Waterloo Township and other townships of the county : being a history of the early settlers and their descendants, mostly all of Pennsylvania Dutch origin..., 572.
- [S915] Census - ON, Waterloo, Woolwich - 1861, Township of Woolwich 1861 Div. 1 Page 1.
- [S5] Vit - - ON, Waterloo - 1858-1869 Marriage Register.
Moses Weber, 23, res. Waterloo, b. Waterloo, son of John C & Polly (Clemmens), married 15 Sept 1868 Catharina Funk, 21, res. Waterloo, b. Waterloo, daughter of John & Mary (Schussler)
- [S17] News - ON, Waterloo, Kitchener - Der Morgenstern (1839-1841), Marriage notice of Polly Clemens and Johann Weber. - 23 Jan 1840.
The maiden Polly Clemens of Waterloo, and Johann Weber of Woolwich were married by Rev. Benjamin Eby. 21 Jan 1840
- [S9] News - ON, Waterloo, Kitchener - Canada Museum und Allgemeine Zeitung (1835-1840), 25 Jan 1840:44.
last Tuesday Benjamin Eby, teacher, m. John Weber, son of the teacher John Weber, to Maria Clemens, daughter of the late Nathan Clemens, all of Woolwich.