Abt 1828 - 1859 (~ 31 years)
||Thomas Picton Siscero Brown |
||of, Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [2, 3]
||Stoney Creek, Wentworth Co., Ontario 
||Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
|Eby ID Number
||4 Feb 1859
||Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [2, 3, 4]
||29 Sep 2019 |
||Henrietta Maria Waddle, b. Abt 1828, Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 1860, Hamilton, Wentworth Co., Ontario, Canada (Age ~ 32 years) |
||8 Jan 1852
||, Ontario, Canada 
||30 Sep 2019 |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
|Born - Abt 1828 - of, Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Married - 8 Jan 1852 - , Ontario, Canada
|Residence - Bef 1858 - Stoney Creek, Wentworth Co., Ontario
|Residence - 1859 - Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Died - 4 Feb 1859 - Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
- "Brown: It is with sorrow that we record the death of our late fellow Townsman, Dr. Brown, who formerly resided at Stoney Creek, where he enjoyed an extensive practice. For the last two years he resided in Berlin, and during this time, by his amiable disposition and sterling integrity, gained the esteem of all who knew him, and his sudden death, which took place on Friday last, is deeply regretted by a large circle of relatives and friends. His funeral took place on Sabbath last, and was attended by a large concourse of the inhabitants.
Berlin Telegraph 11 Feb 1859
A-2-18 Thomas Picton Siscero Brown Letters of Administration of the estate of Thomas Picton Siscero[?] Brown, late of the Town of Berlin, Physician and Surgeon, who died on or about the 4th day of February 1859 at the Town of Berlin, intestate, and had at the time of his death a fixed place of abode at the Town of Berlin, granted to Henrietta Maria Brown of the Township of Barton in the County of Witworth, the widow of the said intestate…
Letters granted 7th March 1859
Died 4th February 1859
Surrogate Court Records Copybook Register A 1853-1871 transcript to 1863. Frances Hoffman transcriber.
- [S24] Church Records - ON, Waterloo, Kitchener - St. John the Evangelist Church of England.
Brown, Thos. Picton Caldwell c/o Brown, Thos. Picton S. & Brown, Henrietta Maria b.28 Nov. 1858 chr. 6 Jan. 1859 sponsor(s) J.P.S. & H.M. Brown wit. E.R. Stimson Comments: The father works as a physician and place of abode is Berlin Pg. 1 Entry. 1
- [S14] News - ON, Waterloo, Kitchener - Berlin Chronicle (1856-1860), 08 Feb 1859.
04 Feb 1859 At his residence in Berlin, on Friday the 4th Feby., Dr. Brown aged 38 years
- [S20] News - ON, Waterloo, Kitchener - Berlin Telegraph (title varies: Berlin Telegraph, Berlin Daily Telegraph) (1853-1922), Obituary of Dr. Brown - 11 Feb 1859.
- [S1737] Probate - Wills of Waterloo Register A 1853-1871, Letters of Adminstration of Thomas Picton Siscero Brown - 1859 - A-2-18.
- [S1858] News - ON, Wentworth, Hamilton - Hamilton Gazette, Jan 1852.