1911 - 1992 (81 years)
||Harry Albert "Jim" Harlock |
||Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
||31 Jan 1911
||, Ontario, Canada [2, 3, 4]
|Eby ID Number
||23 Jun 1992
||Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [3, 4]
||25 Jun 1992
||Memory Gardens Cemetery, Breslau, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [3, 4]
||1 Dec 2019 |
||Harry Harlock, b. 5 Jul 1883, Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 1965, Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada (Age 81 years) |
||Emma Schippanowski, b. 1 Jan 1885, , Germany , d. 26 May 1976, Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada (Age 91 years) |
||29 Dec 1904
||Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- Harlock, Harry Albert (Jim) - Peacefully, on Tuesday, June 23, 1992, at St. Mary's Hospital, age 81 years. Beloved husband of Dorothy Wideman for 56 years and dear father of Robert and his wife Rowene Harlock, Darlow and her husband Jerry Pringle and Jim and his wife Pamela Harlock, all of Kitchener; cherished grandfather of Lynn and Charles Henrich, Stephanie Harlock, David Harlock, Chris Lichty, Kerry Lichty, Jim, John, Jessica and Jillian Harlock. Great-grandfather of Cara Lichty, Kathleen and Robert Henrich. Mr. Harlock retired from John Forsyth Co. after 49 years of service and was a member of St. Mark's Lutheran Church, Waterloo Rod and Gun Club, Waterloo Legion Branch 530, the 24th Field Ambulance Reserve and in his younger years active in the Kitchener sports Community in junior and senior hockey. Predeceased by his parents, Harry and Emma Harlock; two sisters, Marguerite Butwid and Esther Flint and one brother, Lloyd Harlock. Friends may call at the Ratz-Bechtel funeral Home, 621 King St. W., Kitchener, today (Wednesday) 2-4 and 7-9 pm. The complete funeral service will be held on Thursday at 2 pm at St. Mark's Lutheran Church, 825 King St. W., Kitchener, with Rev. Fred Ludolph officiating. Interment Memory Gardens, Friday at 10 am. Donations to St. Mark's Church Memorial Fund or St. Mary's Hospital Building Fund gratefully acknowledged.
Unidentified Newspaper Obituary
- [S2403] News - Unidentified Newspaper Obituary, Obituary of Harry Harlock.
- [S340] Census - ON, Waterloo, Berlin - 1911, Div. 32 Pg. 10.
- [S292] Cemetery - ON, Waterloo, Woolwich - Memory Gardens CC#5464 Cemetery Internet Link.
HARLOCK/ Harry A./ 1911 \endash 1992/ Dorothy/ 1916 \endash 1996
- [S2403] News - Unidentified Newspaper Obituary, Obituary of Harry Albert Harlock - 1992.
|Religion - Lutheran - 1911 - Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Born - 31 Jan 1911 - , Ontario, Canada
|Died - 23 Jun 1992 - Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Buried - 25 Jun 1992 - Memory Gardens Cemetery, Breslau, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada