1866 - 1870 (3 years)
||Jeremiah Hembling |
||28 Dec 1866 [2, 3]
|Eby ID Number
||13 Sep 1870
||Woolwich Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [2, 3]
|Cause: apoplexy |
||22 Oct 2019 |
||Rev. William Hembling, b. 9 Oct 1818, St. Andrews, Ilketshall, , Suffolk, England , d. 27 Jun 1904, Grand Rapids, Kent, Michigan, USA (Age 85 years) |
||Elizabeth S. Martin, b. 14 Jul 1828, Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 30 Aug 1880, Woolwich Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada (Age 52 years) |
||12 Apr 1859
||, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- Hembling. - On the 13th of September, 1870, in Woolwich, Canada, of apoplexy, JEREMIAH, son of William HEMBLING, aged 3 years, 8 months and 16 days. He was playing with his little twin brother, when he suddenly dropped down, gave a groan, and in a few minutes expired. Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me."
Herald of Truth - Volume VIII, Number 3 - March 1871, page 46, 47
- [S10] Book - Vol II A Biographical History of Waterloo Township and other townships of the county : being a history of the early settlers and their descendants, mostly all of Pennsylvania Dutch origin..., 54.
- [S32] News - Herald of Truth, Volume VIII, Number 3 - March 1871, page 46, 47.
- [S116] Vit - ON - Death Registration, as recorded by Eldon Weber for the Waterloo Region Branch, Ontario Genealogical Society.
- [S5] Vit - - ON, Waterloo - 1858-1869 Marriage Register.
Elizabeth Martin Born: Waterloo Res: Waterloo Age: 30 Born: abt 1829 Father: Christian Mother: Hannah Spouse: William Hembling Age: 40 Born: abt 1819 born: England Res: Woolwich Township Father: Noah Mother: Hannah married 12 Apr 1859 county: Waterloo
|Died - Cause: apoplexy - 13 Sep 1870 - Woolwich Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada