1881 - 1952 (70 years)
||Ivan S. Weber |
||7 Jul 1881
||Bridgeport (Kitchener), Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
|Eby ID Number
||28 Jun 1952
||Calgary, Alberta, Canada 
||Didsbury Cemetery, Didsbury, Alberta, Canada 
||16 Oct 2021 |
||David M. Weber, b. 25 Oct 1858, Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 25 Aug 1909, , Alberta, Canada (Age 50 years) |
||Elizabeth S. Musselman, b. 12 Dec 1862, Woolwich Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 24 May 1922, , Alberta, Canada (Age 59 years) |
||31 Dec 1882
||Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [2, 4, 5]
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- Ivan Weber, 70, Dies In Calgary
Funeral services for Ivan Weber, 70, of Didsbury, who died Saturday in Calgary, were conducted in the United Missionary Church in Didsbury by Rev. Ray Shantz at 2:30 p.m. Monday, with burial following in the Didsbury cemetery.
Born in Bridgeport, Ont., Mr. Weber moved to the Didsbury district 58 years ago. He homesteaded and farmed in the district until his retirement in 1927.
He is survived by three brothers. two in Didsbury and one in Victoria, B.C.
Didsbury Pioneer, July 2, 1952, page 1
- [S10] Book - Vol II A Biographical History of Waterloo Township and other townships of the county : being a history of the early settlers and their descendants, mostly all of Pennsylvania Dutch origin..., 609.
- [S10] Book - Vol II A Biographical History of Waterloo Township and other townships of the county : being a history of the early settlers and their descendants, mostly all of Pennsylvania Dutch origin..., 121.
- [S2173] Find A Grave, Cemetery, D., America, N., Division, C., & Cemetery, D. (1881). Ivan S Weber (1881-1952) - Find A Grave Memorial. Retrieved 5 April 2020, from https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/117667323/ivan-s-weber.
- [S2545] Census - ON, Waterloo, Waterloo Township North 1891, Section 1 page 41.
- [S4] Vit - ON - Marriage Registration, 12134-83.
David Weber, 26, occ. Farmer, b. Waterloo Twp., res. same, son of Abraham C. and Judith, married Eliza Musselman, 20, b. Woolwich, res. same, daughter of Peter and Elizabeth, Witness(s): Charles Musselman of Woolwich and Tillman Weber of Waterloo, 31 Dec 1882 at Waterloo