1906 - 1982 (~ 75 years)
||Ada Marie Kreutzweiser |
||, Ontario, Canada [1, 2]
||Ada Marie Braun |
||Waterloo City, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
||106 Columbia St. W., Waterloo, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
|Eby ID Number
||23 Jan 1982
||Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
||Saint Paul's Lutheran Cemetery, Erbsville, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
||3 Sep 2019 |
||John Kreutzweiser, b. 18 Jul 1859, Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 13 Feb 1952 (Age 92 years) |
||Caroline Lippert, b. 5 Aug 1859, , Ontario, Canada , d. Yes, date unknown |
||26 Dec 1882
||Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [3, 4]
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
|Born - Sep 1906 - , Ontario, Canada
|Religion - Lutheran - 1911 - Waterloo City, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Residence - 1982 - 106 Columbia St. W., Waterloo, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Died - 23 Jan 1982 - Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Buried - - Saint Paul's Lutheran Cemetery, Erbsville, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
- On Saturday, Jan. 23, 1982, at K-W Hospital, after a lengthy illness, Ada Maria Braun, aged 75 years, of 106 Columbia St. W., Waterloo. was born in Waterloo and was a member of St. John's Lutheran Church, Waterloo and the Lutheran Church Women. of the late John and Caroline Kreutzweiser; wife of Nelson Braun; mother of Harold and Earl, both of Waterloo, Kenneth of Kanata, Ont., Carolyn (Mrs. Mel Mills) of St. Thomas, Virgin Islands; sister of Carl of Brunner Nursing Home. survived by 11 grandchildren. by one son, Lorne; two brothers and two sisters. Braun's family will receive friends at the Edward R. Good Funeral Home, 171 King St. S., Waterloo, today from 2-4 and this evening from 7-9 p.m. will be made at noon on Tuesday, to St. John's Lutheran Church, Waterloo, for funeral and committal services (Tuesday) at 2 p.m., Rev. Arnold L. Conrad officiating. in the spring at St. Peter's Lutheran cemetery, Erbsville. to the Canadian Diabetic Association or the organ fund of the church would be appreciated as expressions of sympathy.
- [S366] Census - ON, Waterloo, Waterloo City - 1911, Div. 47 Pg. 4.
- [S74] News - ON, Waterloo, Kitchener - Kitchener-Waterloo Record (1948-1994), Obituary of Ada Maria Braun - 25 Jan 1982.
- [S4] Vit - ON - Marriage Registration.
John Kreutzweise Born: Canada Age: 23 Father: Michael Kreutzweise Mother: Catharine Kuntz Born: abt 1859 Spouse: Caroline Lippert Age: 23 born: Canada Father: George Lippert Mother: Maria Hammel married 26 Dec 1882 married: Waterloo, Berlin
- [S7] News - ON, Waterloo, Kitchener - Berliner Journal (1859-1917), 4 Jan 1883.
Dec. 26, 1882 John Kreutzwieser & Karoline Lippert, both of Waterloo, were married in Berlin by Rev. R. von Pirch.