1905 - Yes, date unknown
||Bessie Koch |
||Wilmot Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
||2541 Nafziger Rd., Wilmot Twp., Ontario
||2541 Nafziger Rd., Wilmot Township, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
This two-storey Georgian-style cut-fieldstone farmhouse was constructed in 1860 by Henry Killer. Located at 2541 Nafziger Road, just north of Wilby Road, heading north from the village of Philipsburg, the property was designated by the Township of Wilmot in 1995 for historical and architectural reasons. George A. Koch [1844-1928] purchased the farm from John Killer in 1900. Shown in this c. 1908 photo are, from left, in front of wagon, George's wife, Elisabeth (Steppler) Koch [1851-1910] and Christina (Diebel) Koch [1878-1962], in wagon, from left, Herbert Koch [1901-1975], Henry Koch [1874-1956], Bessie Koch [1906-2007] and Harry Koch (later Cook) [1903-1976] â€“ Herbert took over the farm in the mid-1920s and passed it on to his son, Nelson H. Koch [1929-1991], after which it left the family.
||Phillipsburg, Wilmot Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
|Eby ID Number
||Yes, date unknown
||23 Jul 2020 |
||Henry S. Koch, b. 24 Sep 1876, , Ontario, Canada , d. Yes, date unknown |
||Christina Diebel, b. 24 Apr 1878, , Ontario, Canada , d. Yes, date unknown |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- [S346] Census - ON, Waterloo, Wilmot - 1911, Div. 10 Page 6.