Cal 1841 - 1918 (~ 76 years)
||David Campbell Bleam |
||CALC 6 Apr 1841
||, USA [2, 3, 4]
||, USA 
||Tilden, Osborne, Kansas 
||Sidney Village, Port Orchard Town, Kitsap Co., Washington 
|Eby ID Number
||16 Feb 1918
||Port Orchard, Kitsap, Washington 
||26 Jun 2022 |
||Christian Bliehm, b. 20 Sep 1806, Doon (Kitchener), Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 21 Sep 1877 (Age 71 years) |
||Mary Campbell, b. 9 Dec 1816, Of, German Mills (Kitchener), Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 9 Jun 1894 (Age 77 years) |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- David Bleam, "second son, is married to Sarah Wideman. They have a family of eight children and reside in Washington State, U.S."
Eby, Ezra E. (1895). A biographical history of Waterloo township and other townships of the county: being a history of the early settlers and their descendants, mostly all of Pennsylvania Dutch origin: as also much other unpublished historical information chiefly of a local character. Berlin [Kitchener, Ont.]: [s.n.].
In the 1900 census of Sidney Village, Port Orchard, Washington State David is living with his children, William, John, Charles, Bleulah all born in Kansas and Harry born in Washington
- [S3] Book - Vol I A Biographical History of Waterloo Township and other townships of the county : being a history of the early settlers and their descendants, mostly all of Pennsylvania Dutch origin..., 280.
- [S352] Census - Washington - 1900, Sidney Village, Port Orchard Town, Kitsap, Washingon Film: 1241746 Pg 7B.
- [S747] Vit - Washington - Death Registration, Washington State, USA Death Certificates, (1918), David Bleam; 1992508 <,2258.
Name: David C. Bleam Death date: 16 Feb 1918 Death place: Port Orchard, Kitsap, Washington Age at death: 76 years 10 months 10 days Estimated birth year: 1842 Father's name: Christian Bleam Mother's name: Mary Campbell
- [S246] Census - Kansas - 1880, Tilden, Osborne, Kansas Pg 284.
|Born - CALC 6 Apr 1841 - , USA
|Immigration - 1860 - , USA
|Residence - 1874 - , Kansas
|Residence - 1880 - Tilden, Osborne, Kansas
|Occupation - carpenter - 1900 - Sidney Village, Port Orchard Town, Kitsap Co., Washington
|Died - 16 Feb 1918 - Port Orchard, Kitsap, Washington