1849 - 1923 (74 years)
||Cyrus "Saruch" Eby |
||28 Jan 1849
||Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [1, 3, 4, 5, 6]
||Saruch Eby |
||Wilmot Township, Waterloo County Ontario 
||Wilmot Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada 
|Other Methodist |
||, Elkhart Co., Indiana 
|Eby ID Number
||26 Oct 1923
||, Elkhart, Indiana, USA [3, 6]
||Olive Cemetery, Wakarusa, Elkhart, Indiana, United States 
||6 Oct 2020 |
||Jacob Eby, b. 18 Oct 1815, Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada , d. 20 Aug 1896, , Elkhart Co., Indiana (Age 80 years) |
||Maria "Mary" "Polly" Bingeman, b. 9 Dec 1820, , Montgomery Co., Pennsylvania , d. 17 Nov 1915, Elkhart, Elkhart, Indiana, USA (Age 94 years) |
||7 Apr 1840
||Waterloo Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada [1, 2, 7, 8, 9, 10]
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
||Anna Wenger, b. 26 Jun 1853, , Ohio, USA , d. 1 Aug 1928 (Age 75 years) |
||5 Sep 1869
||, Indiana 
||7 Oct 2020 |
||Group Sheet | Family Chart
- Saruch Eby, "was born January 28th, 1849. He is married but name of wife not received"
Eby, Ezra E. (1895). A biographical history of Waterloo township and other townships of the county: being a history of the early settlers and their descendants, mostly all of Pennsylvania Dutch origin: as also much other unpublished historical information chiefly of a local character. Berlin [Kitchener, Ont.]: [s.n.].
Eby.-Cyrus, the last survivor of the Jacob B. and Mary Eby family, was born in Berlin (now Kitchner), Ont., Jan. 28, 1849. At about the age of twelve, he moved with his parents to Elkhart Co., Ind., where he has resided since. On Sept. 5, 1869, he was united in marriage to Anna Wenger, to which union were born the following children: Mrs. Albert Enders, Mrs. S. E. Weaver, Mrs. David Schrock, Mrs. Ralph Paritt, Elmer Eby, Mrs. Frank Sawyer, and Mrs. C. L. Amick. He united with the Mennonite Church in 1911 and remained a faithful member until death. He departed this life Oct. 26, 1923; aged 74 y. 8 m. 28 d., leaving his companion, 7 children, 21 grandchildren, 11 great-grandchildren, besides a large circle of relatives and friends, to mourn the loss of a husband, father, grandfather, and neighbors. Funeral services at the Olive Mennonite Church conducted by C. A. Shank and D. A. Yoder. II Cor. 5: 1.2a
2aGospel Herald - Volume XVI, Number 32 - November 8, 1923 - pp. 669, 670
- [S3] Book - Vol I A Biographical History of Waterloo Township and other townships of the county : being a history of the early settlers and their descendants, mostly all of Pennsylvania Dutch origin..., 540.
- [S3] Book - Vol I A Biographical History of Waterloo Township and other townships of the county : being a history of the early settlers and their descendants, mostly all of Pennsylvania Dutch origin..., 272.
- [S8] News - Gospel Herald, November 8, 1923 Obituary of Cyrus Eby.
- [S134] Census - ON, Waterloo, Wilmot - 1851, Sect. 5 Page 187.
- [S2639] aaaWilmot Township 1861, Sect. 15 Page 97.
- [S2173] Find A Grave, (2019). Findagrave.com. Retrieved 22 April 2019, from https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/69597986/cyrus-eby.
- [S1131] Book - Pictorial and Biographical Memoirs of Elkhart and St. Joseph Counties, Indiana, Biography of Amos Bechtel.
- [S17] News - ON, Waterloo, Kitchener - Der Morgenstern (1839-1841), Marriage notice of Jacob Eby and Polly Bingeman - 9 Apr 1840.
Jacob Eby and Polly Bingeman, both of Waterloo, were married by Rev. Bindeman 7 Apr 1840
- [S9] News - ON, Waterloo, Kitchener - Canada Museum und Allgemeine Zeitung (1835-1840), 11 Apr 1840:1.
recently Rev Bindeman m. Jacob Eby, son of David Eby, to Mary Bingeman, daughter of Johann Bingeman, all of Waterloo Tp.
- [S8] News - Gospel Herald, December 2, 1915 - Obituary of Mary Bingaman.
|Born - 28 Jan 1849 - Kitchener, Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Residence - Other Methodist - 1861 - Wilmot Twp., Waterloo Region, Ontario, Canada
|Married - 5 Sep 1869 - , Indiana
|Residence - 1893 - , Elkhart Co., Indiana
|Died - 26 Oct 1923 - , Elkhart, Indiana, USA
|Buried - - Olive Cemetery, Wakarusa, Elkhart, Indiana, United States